GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Lisa is one of the few good things about the show. Her current storyline has outlived its usefuless but Briana Brown rocks. She has viability if they move her out of Robin/Patrick's sphere

I vote for Lucky. I dont think she should be with another guy that is with someone as it might come across too much of a rehash of what she has now. The Siobhan girl is annoying and needs to go. Id get rid of her and work Lisa into Lucky's world. They already have some buildup for a rivalry with Liz after their scene last week. Plus Maxie doesnt like her and wont want Lucky with Lisa

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The worst part to me is that I think their idea for this story all along was to show us Sonny is a good father and that he was Kristina's victim. It would be one thing if the car bombing was supposed to show how depraved Sonny is but they chickened out, but no, I think that from the start, Guza used that to show, look at how far Kristina has pushed him, when will she see the light?

Perhaps Guza will dust off the redeemed-by-rape story and Lucky will find her bleeding in the snow. He will love her forever. Unless she screws Nik.

• Members

Definitely. She's an EXCELLENT actress. They should definitely move her out of the orbit of Robin and Patrick after this storyline. I mean it would be okay for Robin and Lisa to still have fights or whatever at the hospital after this, but they should shift Lisa's storylines out of that orbit, at least for a while.

I think they should establish a friend or even a family connection to someone in Port Charles. They could always make her to be Alexis' REAL daughter, and that Sam isn't really the baby she gave up. Then we could get rid of Sam. Plus I could see a rocky but fun relationship with Lisa/Alexis. And with Mac and Alexis possibly entering into a relationship, it could through a road bump into the relationship when Alexis accepts Lisa into her family, because Mac would still hate her for what she did to Robin.

• Members

Lisa/Lucky would be good, but every time I think about someone I'd like to be with Lucky (Claire sad.gif), I think about baby Aiden and how he's really Lucky's child. Eventually that's going to come out and GH will lay the path for Liz & Lucky to get back together. Lisa/Lucky could start something up even before Aiden is revealed as his son but I still see him eventually going back to Liz.

Of course not all couples stay happy for long on soaps so I'd love if GH put Lisa into the mix with them somehow. And a woman needs to be put in between them, not another man.

• Members

Lisa/Lucky looks good on paper. Thinking about it, I could think of a lot of stories there. But I remember thinking they did't have much chemistry in the few scenes they shared a month or so back. They had sort of a "yeah, i'm in this scene with you because....?" kind of feel about them.

Lucky and Liz, sadly, as one of my favorite coupls, should not be put back together. That ship has sailed, and like so many other things, Guza ruined it with JJ's return and the whole Liz accepting an engagement proposal to Lucky when she DIDN'T love him, and then sleeping with his brother.

I say stick Liz with someone new. She has great chem with Patrick, but I hope they don't go there because I like Liz and Robin as friends. Maybe Matt. I could see Liz and him together. They would make a very attractive couple. And Liz could be the one to finally make Matt have some screen presence, and maybe we could learn something about his past through that relationship.

• Members

I say get rid of Liz. The character has been so ruined that I dont think I can see her being intersting again. Her only role on the show is to get pregnant and pop out babies to different men. Its sad when Helena compares her to some welfare baby mama who has 3 different kids with 3 different men and not married to anyone. Liz is a joke

• Members

I would support the death of Liz. Then we could have an interesting custody battle over her sons. Nik would claim Aiden, while Lucky and uncle Steve would fight over custody of Cam and Jake. I wonder if Jason would step forward and acknowledge his parentage of Jake. Jason could claim Jake, marry Sam, and then Sam would have a little stepson to make up for her barrenness.

Here is a Youtube video of NLG telling LA how to vote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXTnfks38Y

• Members

I've had a feeling for quite some time that Lisa's going to be (potential spoilers)

Even if this is not the case, they do need to get Lisa headed in another direction as soon as possible if they really want her to stick around for another year.

• Members

Guza does chicken out, that's the worst part of what he does. These potentially great stories devolve so fast, and for what? Sonny propping? Mob Victorious? It's not worth the investment on our parts when we know we won't see it to it's natural end. Frustrating.

• Members

I forget the last time I watched an episode. I literally turned it on during the Kristina/Sonny scene last week and turned off immediately after, repulsed that she's blaming herself for Sonny setting the car bomb -- and Sonny absolving her. I think the last full episode I viewed was Friday before Halloween weekend. None of the stories are interesting.

Lisa v. SCRUBS? :rolleyes:

Brenderbot impersonating Brender? :rolleyes:

Sonny and Maurice Benard's performances via conference call always warrants a <_< . Method, my ass.

Claire Bertinelli is just pathetic. sleep.gif

The swayback nag that is Carly. dry.gif

Cackles and Tony Danza started off intriguing, but totally became tedious with all of these flashbacks -- where they couldn't even be bothered to attempt to change Brender's appearance.

Archived