GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly to Olivia: "I dont have to explain anything to you. This is my hotel and I will have drinks with whoever I want"

Olivia: "You know , you dont have to explain anything bc its too clear. Your husband's old love is back in town and he's only too happy to take good care of her so you have your panties in a twist. So you're using Johnny to make him jealous. Why dont you pick another guy?"

Carly: "What I do with Johnny is my business. now get to work"

Olivia, you disappoint. You should have said screw the job and decked her across the face

• Members

You know the only reason Olviia takes her crap and shows her a sliver of respect is bc she needs that job. If not for that she'd be taking her earrings off, pulling her hair in a ponytail and proceed to get all Bensonhurst on her. I wish she would! Snarly's "get back to work" was so condescending. She irritates me to no one

Speaking of someone who just may lose their job. Claire Bertinelli. No words for this dumb ho. Hope the magic stick was woth it

Im glad its been proven that Lisa didnt start the fire and she sure made Maxie and Robin look stupid. Robin is talking crazy and needs to see a shrink. She needs to let it go and find a way to mvoe on with her life.

gh1111101.jpg

Vanessa, dont ever make this face again

Sam: "We cant even have a normal conversation anymore. We spend most of our time talking about whats going on with you (Brenda) and the Balkan"

That line applies to 95% of the characters on the show. Today

Sam and Jason talked about Brenda and the Balkan

Dante and Michael talked about Brenda

Jax talked about Brenda

Johnny and Carly talked about Brenda

Olivia talked about Brenda

Lulu talked about Brenda

Spinelli talked about Brenda and the Balkan

Sonny talked about Brenda.

Im sure it will be the same but with random other characters inserted for these

• Members

And the swayback nag's already getting ready to go on another rampage... and I got a warning made up for that one, too. :rolleyes:

That's all she does. She's a USELESS character played by... let me couch my words... an actress who doesn't bring anything extraordinary to the portrayal. <_< Everyone else gets the story, and to justify Carly and Sisk's presence as the "lead" on this show, they unleash this nightmarish mare all up and through the storylines. Bucking, stomping, kicking, snorting, neighing... making a mess out of everything... and then she gallops off with a satisfied look on her face as if she did something.

• Members

In the late 90s I sometimes felt like I watched solely for Carly (and the Quartermaines, and a few others). Now I think I stay interested just to laugh at the Carly jokes here.

I'm still surprised they're keeping Johnny around. Brandon Barash must be quite the charmer offscreen. I'm glad he's still there, but every month or two I wonder when he will go. Then again I keep wondering that about Matt too...

• Members

He has seriously worn out his welcome. Isn't it time for him to retire to one of his bazillion homes? Enough is enough. What's the actor's equivalent of the Glue Factory?

I read somewhere a few years ago that SBu was reported to have said he had no interest in "carrying GH for a decade like MB has had to". That just pissed me off all over the place. Mo hasn't carried sh*t, he's just overexposed at the expense of some really great characters.

• Members

Ugh! Maurice Benard has become one of the laziest actors in daytime... so of course he's celebrated. <_<

No, I've witnessed a similar quote in the mid-00's, after Maurice renewed his contract (when he was debating leaving around the time Paula was pregnant with their son). When asked about it, Burton said something to the effect of being glad about MB's staying with the show. He wouldn't want Jason to be the lead like he was the last time MB left. Unfortunately for him, it's pretty much that way. He said in one of the latest interviews that he's shooting 20+ scenes a day and is in practically every set. So I think TPTB simply forgot to inform him -- or he's in denial -- but this is totally the Sonny AND Jason show.

Archived