GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

I really think that's just to soothe the combination of character/actor egos.

Sonny has the bed bunnies because Jason gets to run around with his gun, shooting henchmen, dodging bullets, rescuing women, stabbing people in prison showers, protecting Sonny's children chasing killers around Los Angeles... While Sonny, what? Gets accused of shooting two unarmed men and plants a bomb that almost kills his 17 year old daughter? Without the bed bunnies, Sonny would appear feeble and impotent in comparison to Jason. The bunnies are used to merely throw MB/Sonny a bone, make him appear to still be Da Man, while Guza and Korte pleasure their boner for Jason.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap that's exactly how I think it's going to go, though I wish it could go the other way you explained 5 posts up from here...lol

lol I had a feeling Tracy knew about Luke all along! I actually like that it turned out that way. I love how she wanted to continue to go along with it and was mad that Ethan ended up ruining it all, haha.

Yawning @ Scrubs. Didn't care for the flashbacks. I don't care if they reunite or not.

• Members

Have Scrubs really been around long enough to warrant flashbacks? I'm thinking no.

I haven't seen today yet but I'm told by the other LuNatics that Tracy was brilliant. I'm so very glad my suspicions of her playing Luke were confirmed - Tracy is always the smartest person in the room and I'm glad Guza hasn't taken that away from her.

• Members

I completely agree with your entire post

she sure was. Ive made no qualms about thinking this story was stupid, namely bc it made her stupid. She helped save it today. I loved when she said "Of course I'll marry you" Im glad she knew about the plan all along. Luke needs to stop being so stupid when it comes to her demands of a prenup thoguh

• Members

Tues was a fairly interesting one. I like that finally we are getting the whole story of Brenda, and I realize most hate it, but I like that it isn't the typical soap story or being told in the typical soap style. I enjoy the flashbacks to be honest, and it all just reminds me of a straight to DVD thriller with Eric Roberts someone like that.

I knew Tracy knew. It just made no sense she didn't know. Maya is starting to grow on me, which I think is due to the fact that she has a little story. That's all it takes really, some story to sell a character. Claire has to be the most nauseating character this side of Olivia. Now she is suppressing evidence? Robin and Patrick had a nice montage, but the sucky music ruined it.

• Members

I hope not, but Jane has been rather vocal about not getting involved with her character and just doing what they give her (mostly as a pointed example to the up-and-comers that the job of acting is not the job of writing or producing or directing). It's Jane that keeps the consistency in Tracy, not the writers.

Archived