GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

^^ I think it's more than that, character are a part of their time and that should be respected. It's one thing to carry along with the character, but when they leave and try a comeback years later, it's not just the story that is the problem. Fans change too.

I agree that the Metro Court should have ended SR's run. It doesn't matter how great an actor/character is, they should do their run and keep integrity of the character and story intact.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right. I think this is especially true for Brenda - there was no real story to bring her back, and it shows. JJ's Lucky, I think there was a story, but it didn't happen.

I think my biggest problem with GH is that what was best about the show has changed, but what was worst about the show hasn't. The Jason worship, for instance. That goes back to somewhere around 1998. So does the Michael obsession. I think a lot of viewers who were away for a long time would probably be put off to tune back in and still see that going on, especially since Jason has basically become this big stone various people dance around.

• Members

I hate the way Carly manipulats Captain Space Dork. Their scenes are annoying

Brenda and Sonny having their date at the MetroCourt was tacky and disrepsectful. Seriously, they couldnt go elsewhere? Why not Sonny have a private dinner at his own restaurant

Lisa should be fired for her latest stunt. She clearly did that while using the hospital computer. An amteur IT guy can track that to her. It was stupid and juvenile

• Members

Michael & Candy are so cute!! I love their scenes! Michael is so honest and open with her. So glad she is still on the show...she is doing wonders for Michael as a character.

Jerry Jax rolleyes.gif Oh wow who gives two chits about him?! I am not looking forward to seeing him at all. Sebastian Roche is a crappy actor & just doesn't mesh well with anyone in the cast to me! Gosh Jerry's name was mentioned like a thousand times today. Ugh!

Love that Jax (Jasper) is getting in between Sonny & Brenda. Fight for the one you really want! smile.gif

Lol agreed!!

• Members

I love love love Candy/Abby and Michael!! Love!

Am I the only one that thinks that they were originally going to pair Michael with that Ally girl (Kristina's friend), but there was a really positive reaction to Michael/Candy so they went this route? Cause it seemed like Candy was gonna be a one time appearance that they decided to make into a reucrring part.

I love her.

Am I the only one getting a great romance vibe from them? I am getting this kind of great friendship and romance vibe that I haven't gotten from a GH couple since Georgie/Dillon.

• Members

For a long time GV's Lucky didn't even mention Cameron was rarely in scenes with him hence didn't bother to adopt him they only highlighted him being the bestest dad in 2007 for the Jake reveal Guza said in an interview their remarriage (Elizabeth/Lucky) was solely to heighten that drama. I don't have a problem with JJ's Lucky being around kids maybe because I've followed Jonathan over the past ten years and have seen numerous photos of him with his children he has three and he looks fine with them and they are older than his screen kids. His wife is nine years older than him so I guess I've seen him a lot different.

Archived