GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GHhas been awful this month.

This stupid Balkan story that feels like its in stall mode.

Then thers this scrubs/Lisa story its gotten ridclous if anybody is the underdog in that story its Robin no one even believes her including her husband.why isn't Lisa tormenting her.Robin wazs actually nice to Lisa until she slept with Patrick.

• Members

Leslley was my favorite character "for years" that's why I like Elizabeth because of the (Leslie/Rick/Jeff/Steve Hardy) Webbers.. also Drs Simone and Tom

Yep when I look at your AV it it brought back sooo many memories of my life because she looked much like that when

I rushed home from school to watch GH... If I lingered I'd miss it and when I stayed for band practice. But so many women in my neighborhood watched soaps I got a recap...this is the era of sitting on the front stoop and talking about soaps...

My uncle use to tease soap watchers and say "they act they're real people" :lol: they would go what did Lesley say and Monica went down there blah blah...they even talked about what they wore... that same blue dress and shoes .....

But so many women watched in my neighborhood I could get a re-cap

I shipped Rick/Lesley before I knew what shipping was back in the gap... :lol:

I still remember the scene when Monica was in labor with AJ and blurted out that Rick was the daddy...it was one of the funniest scenes for me whenever I think of a most memorable scene that's it... I'm laughing now LoL (it turned out to be Alan)

In recent years

I found out it was Gail Baldwin in that scene Talk about a WTH? look I went to utube to see it again but the quality is poor but I've got them on my vintage list...I had the wrong person with them for years I thought it was Bobbie Spencer

... I watch vintage GH now...I really can't take the "new GH" anymore...I peak in from time to time but I just can't handle it.

For me (I was younger) Leslie was laid back and cool to me back then I have to re watch now that I'm a grown up... my favorite family was the Webbers/Baldwins. I stopped watching GH for years I tuned in to see Rick Webber then they had the attic storyline, I tuned back out for years. I was pissed he was totally out of character. I'm watching the Asian Quarter storyline/Duke/Anna/Mr. Big...

They are so good honestly ...

Archived