GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

On Fridays' show she went into Robin's room and injected something into her IV, which Maxie walked in on and threw her purse at her. Lisa ran out but was caught. Robin pulled her IV out before it could affect her and it went down for testing. They werent able to find the needle. GH could have played this off as another misunderstanding with Lisa talking herself out of it except for the fact that she ran, which only made herself look guilty. I wonder where they will go with it on Monday, bc its not looking good for her at all.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I stil haven't seen it, but it's conceivable that it will go down like the whole "Lisa demands Patrick sleeps with her". And why wouldn't she run? Everything she does is seen as attacking Robin. Again, I haven't seen it, but darn it all - I like Lisa (much better than Robin/Patrick/Maxie for sure). She's got chops. Now if they can find her fun place again I wouldn't care how many ways she tried to cause trouble for Scrubs.

• Members

I hope you are right but then she'd have to answer why she was injecting anything in Robin's IV in the first place. For all we know it could be a sugar solution, but considering the accusations thrown her way, it seems rather foolish that she'd go in that room alone and touch her medical equipment. I wonder if they will find when they have the IV tested and if Lisa actually has a defense this time

• Members

I believe you're right. I distinctly remember a scene MONTHS after Laura left where Luke was going through the drawers in his office, and found some pictures of laura. And then Bobbie came in and their was a really nice scene there.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Luke's was around through a lot of tat "Summer the hooker" storyline, so it's definitely plausible that Luke torched it after Brenda left town.

• Members

Those Jason/Robin scenes made the episode wub.gif loved them. They haven't been in a scene together since May angry.gif

LOVED Lisa/Nik! And I can't wait to see her and Johnny Skidmarks finally talk. I kind of love this twist of her giving him the syringe.

So stupid how Matt and Patrick think Robin and Maxie framed Lisa angry.gif crap.

Got some homework done during those Sonny/Brenda scenes. Zzzzzzzz!!...

• Members

Couldn't agree MORE!

Jason and Robin = :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Lisa/Nik...TONS of chemistry. Can't wait to see if this goes anywhere. Could throw a good wrench in the Robin and Nik friendship...But what will become of BrookLynn :/

Matt and Patrick, Patrick and Matt..No matter which way you say it, it's just stupid added to some more stupid.

Sonny and Brenda...Wish I could support it. Maybe if Vanessa could move her face and MB didn't have enough grease in his hair for me to oil my car, I could get behind them together.

• Members

Claire working with Alexis and Diane....loves it! I think there might be some hope for her. I like the idea of the 3 in a law firm together. Id love it if they had her be with Jax. I thought they had some potential. Would love to see her knock Snarly down a peg or two.

The other day Brenda said the only time she was happy was when she was with Sonny. Really? So she was miserable when she was with Jax? As for she and Sonny....zzzzzz.....

Im glad GH gave Lisa a plausible excuse for the last 2 days. Too bad it wont help her case if anyone finds out. Still glad it was explained in a way that makes sense. Like the potential of her and Johnny

Archived