GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Candy is her stripper name Abby is her real name. Its the same person. IA it seems they are bringing in ladies for the men but no hotties for the ladies...GH can use some new male actors as well.

I agree I'm a huge Tracey (Jane Elliot) fan and I'm not happy with her boozed up paradiso I saw this story already. What a waste of talent. I'd like something for her other than comedy relief and wacky hi-jinks to Luke's buffoonery.

RE: Brenda Brender Brendah "That's all I ever hear"

Today was Dante Dante Dante... :lol:

• Members

I cannot fathom why Robin hasn't gotten bodyguards or demanded to be transferred to another medical facility. It is these basic things that make me roll my eyes at this story, that and plot devices like Johnny's sudden involvement to protect Lisa.

• Members

I liked friday. I don't think this is even a question: she's crazy. And it was fun Maxie saw her in the act but of course no evidence will be found. I think this latest development spells real trouble for Johnny. Is he going to cover up for Lisa? That's some serious character assassination GH is doing on him if so. Lisa we expect and want to see her try and kill Robin and do nasty things, Johnny not so much. I hope they don't move her on because that means she will stick around and become a regular character, and thats not what GH needs. There are already too many women on the show all queueing up to be in the 14th romantic couple, the show doesn't need one more.

• Members

Friday was quite entertaining. I loved Maxie throwing her purse at Lisa. Too funny.

Nikolas sounded like a crazy person talking to Patrick, Liz, and Steven. I don't know how GH hasn't gone out of business with him in charge.

As several of us pointed out last week, there is no question that Lisa is crazy and stalking Robin. Your (and others) insistence otherwise never had any credibility.

Too late. Apparently, BBr's contract has been extended for another year.

• Members

I never insisted that Lisa wasnt crazy. I did however say that GH hasnt shown her doing anything crazy since she returned. That however wasnt the case on Friday show. As far as my posting having credibility, I didnt read any spoilers and I dont claim to be a psychic or have an inside connection to the writing staff. I was going on what GH actually showed on screen up until that point.

• Members

I seriously don't understand your thinking on this topic and I usually think that you are on top of things. It has absolutely nothing to do with spoilers or having contact with the writers as you must know. It is about watching a soap and having the ability to understand that story that is being told without having it all spelt out for you.

Since after Lisa and Patrick slept together, Guza has created situations some subtle, some not showing that Lisa has been targeting Robin. For example, he didn't show us Lisa defacing the pictures in Robin's locker or breaking into their house initially, but it was obviously Lisa so by the time we actually saw her break in, it wasn't a shock or some grand secret. So once things start to happen around and to Robin again, it isn't a leap of faith to come to the conclusion that Lisa is behind in some shape or form. It is merely watching and following the story that is on our screens.

• Members

I know she did all that. I called her out on being a crazy bitch for it and loved her for her antics. Lisa was crazy in the way she acted and talked. My goodness we saw her jump in front of a car. Where I drew a distinction was Lisa prior to going away to Shadybrooke and Lisa after returning. It looked like Guza did a quick recovery and healing in bc of the backstage decision to not ax her. After returning she was not talking crazy or being shown to be doing anything out of the ordinary. The way the writers approached the story was different. She should have left when she had her meltdown bc they wrote her into a corner. But they decided to keep her and considering she got a year extension, its not unreasonable to think that they would move her beyond the psychotic antics. And again, nobody had proof of anything on the show until now with Maxie actually witnessing something. Before all Robin and Patrick did was yell and accuse Lisa with absolutely thing to back it up. Maxie at least can give some validity to their claims

• Members

I haven't watched Friday's show yet, so I can't comment from that perspective, but I agree that the show has not been nearly as clear about Lisa's intentions as spoilers have been. As far as it's been shown, Lisa has been maligned, insulted, and falsely accused on the show while in the spoilers she was the 4 Horsemen all by herself. If something was finally shown on Friday to suggest she is truly after Robin, then let the games begin. But heretofore everything said about Lisa has been spoiler driven and NOT communicated on screen.

Archived