GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

but they're not underaged so its okay. I cant beleive the show even went there with him. So much for Sonny doesnt abuse or exploit women. I thought this was a thing of the past and was shocked to hear he still exploit's women's bodies so he can make money. Nasty, gross pig.. I wonder what he would do if Kristina worked for someone like him

• Members

I totally agree. I was shocked the show went there at all and wondered if I heard correctly. Considering the show white washes his actions uses his past with Deke to make excuses for him, his current employment of prostitution is absolutely despicable! But hey they aren't underage and he doesn't deal drugs so that makes all the difference in the world. Truly unbelievable. This character is such an insult to women but according to GH women love being emotionally and mentally abused. I have no idea why Guza thought the audience needed to know this. As a matter of fact that entire conversation was not needed. Truly mind boggling.

• Members

He would order a drive by on the club owner, accidentally shoot Kristina in the head and when she wakes up, she'll ask Sonny to forgive her for making him shoot her in the head.

And the fact that all she does is run around town, plotting vendettas, taking great joy in the prospect of ruining people's lives. WHERE IS HER STORY?!

Archived