GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

It's not even fun crap the way it was last year and heading into the summer.

Stories are going in circles, all the female characters just cry or yell or pant after Sonny, and the directing is just so damn lazy.

I need another carnival, Claudia Zacchara, or MetroCourt explosion.

LMFAO. Claire Bertinelli. She's so fried by February Sweeps. If not sooner.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Such a waste. Why couldn't it have been Robin and Patrick's house? No one would have cared about that house. But the Scorpio house had been around for over 30 years. Shame.

I, too, want something to explode. But I do also care about the Scorpio house.

Look, we finally agreee on something :)

NuMorgan sucks. When's his coming out story?

So sad. Mac and Alexis have a lot of chemistry, but this has been going on since LAST Thanksgiving, and we've never even gotten a kiss or a real date. Time to have them f*ck, or forget.

Poor, poor Jackie Zeman.

:P

• Members

I defiently get that vibe from him as well, but I cant see ABC going there with a daytime show like they did with Justin in Ugly Betty who was clearly gay at 11. They wont show that with Morgan until he's an older teen. If they do go there, I hope they dont chicken out like they did with Lucas.

• Members

Making him gay was the worst thing they could have done. I knew the minute they went there that he'd be a goner. They made the character gay, threw in some predictable and cliche scenes and went nowhere with it. He just faded off never to be seen again. I think GH just wanted to cash in on the Desperate Housewives buzz bc Ryan Carnes played a gay character there, but I dont think he wanted to be typecasted so he left. Such a shame bc I thought he was good as Lucas and liked him and Brook together.

• Members

None of the characters on the show in that story are around now, aside from Maxie, who is a pathetic fool and is only with the show now because of Spinelli. Guza has no time for any longtime characters. If anything we're lucky they made him gay, as I'm guessing he would be dead or a killer otherwise.

Archived