GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed but the damage done to put her with Jason isn't worth it if Marcil isn't staying. Watching Brazen today they were the most natural option for Brenda I've seen. They weren't pimped (Sonny) played out(Jax) or unbelievable (Dante). And it's amazing how Sonny looks like an afterthought when she's in scenes with Jason. Guza really needs to cut back on the whineness of Brenda because it's completely stupid. A grown ass woman needing a bedtime story to go to bed is ridiculous. The hyperventilating, the mass hysteria, the incessant tears and the two seconds away from proverbial suicide is just too much. She acts like a three year old and all the men in her life treats her as such. The fact that the entire show revolves around this is revolting.

• Members

I haven't seen today's (and mostly I FF though all of them anyway) but that's just ridiculous. Even those who don't like Brenda won't be happy for that crap.

That little sextet - Carly/Jax/Jason/Sonny/Brenda/Sam - are an insipid and incestuous lot and should all be axed for the good of the show.

• Members

what would be the damage? Jason and Sam has always been a charmless, lifeless couple in need of anti-depressants, and it looks like pairing Jason with Brenda can be nothing but a win-win situation. I think it would be unfair though considering their ad campaigns touting Sonny, but dramatically speaking I see no downside to the Jason option.

• Members

Funny how all the talk is about how Sam is a little Brenda Bot but yesterday Brenda came across as a Sam Bot. The banging her guard across the head, running out into the night and getting involved in a shooting where she kills someone. Brenda doesnt quite fit into the mod world like that. With Sam they have a partner with Jason that can hold her in a shootout with, can fend for herself and not loose her nerve and turn into a blithering mess in the process. Thats not Brenda and they'd have to change her and compromise who she is in order to make her fit into Jason's world. It would probably be interesting for about a month or 2 but people are irritated by the way Brenda is a shell of her former self as she props Jason up

• Members

With the exception of that random ass eight-day shootout in the cabin this past summer, I can tolerate JaSam because of just that reason. They're partners in the action/adventure storylines. I like that aspect of their relationship. I just don't buy them romantically. There's something... off. I think they lack the sexual chemistry, regardless of Kelly Monaco's humongous tits.

• Members

During SB teen years, some clips I saw of him in Who's The Boss and up until 1995, Burton's hair was really blonde and I thought it was natural however once the Jason Morgan era started his hair became black and it's been dark ever since. Is that his real hair color in the pic or does he naturally have darker hair?

SteveBurton22.jpg

• Members

Then what color what you call his hair now and circa the last ten years? I've been looking at older clips of him and Keesha and his hair was light blonde. He then got in the accident, got the crew cut and he's been sporting dark hair ever since.

• Members

LOL! I'm not going to get into the technicalities of dark brown vs black. In comparison to the color his hair was initially throughout his earlier years, his hair is currently significantly darker and I simply questioned which color was natural. It's as simple as that.

Archived