GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why did Lisa even show up at the Scorpio house?? Did she have something to do with the fire & the reason why she was in such a hurry to get out of the hospital was to go and see how much damage she did?! She showed up just in time to save Robin and make herself look like the hero. Thinking about it more, what was Cameron looking at on yesterdays episode when the camera was focused on him? Sure there were the candles, but was there a window to? And Lisa was hiding out there? Or maybe it was Cameron who knocked the candles over and I'm totally off base about this LOL. idk.

Everything Liz said to Lisa was true and I was rooting her on! Loved when she got snark with her. She is standing by her friend, she sees right through Lisa.

• Members
I thought it was to apologize and to clear the air between them. She stormed off after Liz went off on her in Robin's defense. I think she's sick of being accused of everything that goes wrong in Robin's life. She admited to having a breakdown and being obsessed with Patrick but I beleive when she says she's trying to move on past that and it doesnt help with Robin still ranting on about her and not allowing her to do that

True but I have a hard time listening to Liz going off on someone who cheated when she's a babies mama, 3 times over with 3 different men, all of which were concieved while she was cheating. The last resulted in her having her own breakdown. They try to use Liz as the moral authority of the show passing judgement on others and looking down on their actions but it all falls flat considering she is no angel, even if she thinks she is one. Liz just came across too bitter and too strong. She should at least try and maintian a bit more professionalism at work

• Members

I assumed Lisa set the fire and came back to save Emma, and wound up saving Robin. We saw the candles nicely situated on the table and the next time we saw them they were buried under wrapping paper on the floor. Cameron was a red herring, but it would be cool if the whole town blamed him considering his arsonist history.

• Members

No one is professional at that hospital, with her leathery brother joining the scrap heap recently.

I hate when Liz gets on a high horse but I'm just pleasantly surprised anyone has any problem with Lisa's behavior. The show is so confused about this character and what they want her to be that most of the other characters just either turn a blind eye to her or enable her. They seem to want Lisa to be the villain in the "what will she do next" department (which is apparently what she already did several months ago) but I often wonder if the real villain is supposed to be Robin, since, as Steve so brilliantly pointed out, she does not have a right to be upset with a man who did not beat her.

• Members

Im glad Kristina is finally back. I miss her. Im glad she's back to hating Sonny. I have a feeling though, she's going to run into Brenda who will tell her what a wonderful person her father is

As suspected the first thing out of Robin's mouth is that Lisa tried to kill her. Im sick of her blaming Lisa for everything. Granted she did most before but its gotten old now

Siobhan continues to be beyond annoying. God, Balkan needs to kill her

• Members

I like Siobhan. She's the latest in a line of smart-tongued women and as long as she's not forced into Sonny's Harem, she'll stay that way.

I'm NOT looking forward to Kristina/Brenda. The Sonny propping is enough to make me vomit and I'm glad at least one woman has been consistent in her anti-Sonny stance, in addition to the older Q women (still wishing Kristina would embrace her inner Q, sigh…). I just hate that they psychologicalize her so much. It's OK to think Sonny wonderful, but you have "issues" if you see the bastard he is. Hmmm…… something backwards there.

• Members

I love it that Kristina is back. And I loved the scene she had with Sonny today. I love it that Sonny and Kristina love each other and forgive each other. There are people who find Kristina annoying and fast forward through her scenes, but they would be missing something if they skipped that scene.

Now Kristina needs to meet Brenda.

• Members

In the beginning few years of her life it was believe that Ned Ashton was her father and he had custody of her. It wasn't until she got quite sick and needed a donor something from the Sam/Sonny baby that the truth of her paternity came out. Brook even made mention of it to Johnny a few months ago - that Krissy used to be her "little sister" and she still thinks of her that way. In my perfect world, Tracy would have a connection to Brook AND Kristina…..

But current GH is not my perfect world.

• Members

I wish they would acknowledge that too. I could see K with the Q's. On the outside such a good girl, fitting right into Monica's life. She would definitely be very close to Monica. But of course Tracy would see that there's some trouble-making nature under all that sweetness. Tracy would for sure play on her hate for Sonny, and try to use K against Sonny, as sort of an "avengemant" for what Sonny did to the Quartermaine family.

Brook and Tracy just shouldn't get along. I mean, they should love one another. But they are so much alike, that it's just too damn fun to watch them bicker and fight. There should be lots of that. Brook should still consider Krissy a sister, and when she discovers what Tracy is using Krissy for, it could make a great dynamic of Brook vs. Tracy.

So much potential.

• Members

Kristina was 2 years old by the time Sonny was revealed to be her father. She doesnt and shouldnt remember the Qs at all. I dont think theres much of anything to acknowledge

As far as Brooklyn goes, she maybe met Kristina once or twice during this time as Lois barely allowed Ned to take her to PC. Its not like the two grew up together. I think you guys are overvalueing any relationship they might have had as it was extremely weak to non-existant.

• Members

I agree. Q women (including quasi-Qs) and Spencer men can be really fun to watch. I'd take the whole parcel: Tracy/Luke/Ethan/Kristina/Lucky/Lulu/Brook/Edward and throw in Nicholas/Liz/Siobhan/Dante for good measure. I'd much rather watch that than the trials and tribulations of Sonny's Harem.

It really doesn't matter how old Krissy was when they discovered the Sonny connection, the Qs loved her as one of their own. Monica is only a Q by marriage but she's not seen as anything else.

Archived