GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly: "The Valkyrie's strength is nothing without the Jackal's wisdom"

Oh gag me now. The way she is manipulating Spinelli is nauseating, especially how he falls for her pathetic lines

I dont know who's dumber, Claire or Sonny. Sonny sleeps with Claire again knowing that the last time he dropped her, she swore to take him down, threatened to send his son back to prison and get him there too. Not to mention that now that she is back close in his life, she is ina position to find evidence against him which she can use when he dumps her again. And then theres Claire who got dumped for Brenda, yet sleeps with Sonny again knowing she is a consolation prize and that he will drop her again if Brenda said she wanted him. These two are both idiots and probably deserve each other at this point

• Members

Steve Burton is blond in those pictures. They call this dirty blond. As he gets older it gets darker, seems pretty natural to me, having the same exact hair coloring myself. He also is lucky in that he is slow to go gray and the coloring hides whatever few gray hair may be lurking.

I think he must tend to avoid the sun, because his hair seems like the type that would lighten in the sun.

• Members

Best part of today's episode was when Emma said "Thank you" and then "Good bye" to Mac wub.gif that was adorable!!

Now Emma's toys are on fire. You know Robin is going to blame Lisa for this. This is a mess because Lisa didn't have anything to do with it this time... I don't think. LOL.

Loved Michael & Candy once again. They are great.

And Matt. And another Quartermaine (Maya)!

• Members

Im surprised she's still on bc I thought she was just a one episode wonder. I like her and like her interactions with Michael. Im not sure if I want them together romantically bc he's so inexperienced and seems too young for her. I do like them at least as friends right now and could possibly be swayed into wanting more. I wonder how Carly would react to seeing a stripper take an interest in her son. She'd probably flip and try and get rid of her but luckily for Michael, Carly pays him absolutely no attention. She is the worst mother on this show

Giza is told he needs to kill off a Q for sweeps. Who do you pick? Monica or Maya? He probably assigns each of them a number and rolls a die. Justus, Alan, Emily, AJ's unfortunately came up in the past

• Members

I really, REALLY like Candy! What is the name of the actress that plays her? I can't remember. She is very charasmatic and cute! I think her and Michael, oddly enough, have really strong romantic chem. I hope they don't jump into a romance though. I love love love them as friends, and she is serving as a GREAT support type system for him now. I hope they are slow with this storyline if they're going a romantic route.

I DON'T wanna see a love triangle with Ally / Michael / Candy though. I think that would be a bit much. But I'm hoping Candy sticks around. I could see her making some friends and being a fun addition to PC. I too thought she was a one episode-er, but they seem to be incorporating her more and more into this storyline. Maybe becayse they got good feedback?

You are so right about the Q's :( If I HAD to choose, I'd rather Maya go than my love Monica. But I wish Sweeps didn't mean Q death. And we haven't had one in 3 years so...It's coming.

• Members

The Qs are on! It only took Brenda 2 months to remember that they were still in town. Whats the point of having Brenda visit them if not to have Tracy insullt her at least once?

Speaking of which, their current story is dumb. Luke has 1 month to marry Tracy or Monica will expose him and kick him out. Translation, Tony Geary needs to film some scenes and call it a day before he goes on his next vacation and the Qs go back to the broom closet

Liz is still a self righteous judgemental bitch. Lisa should target her worthless ass next.

LMAO at Robin falling down the stairs. With AMC doing it and now GH, OLTL should push someone tomorrow to complete the weekly package

Lisa shows up to save Robin? Love it! That bitch better not wake up and say she tried to kill her

Archived