GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

But we ARE talking about a show on which we witnessed a woman kill her step father via candle stick to the head, only to be told years later that we NEVER saw that and Scott Baldwin did it, So effectively...The love of her life f*cked her head up for no reason.

Obviously, anything can happen.

Sure there isn't any connection there now, cause Krissy surely wouldn't remember any of them. But if KRissy is going to stay on this Sonny hate train, there could definitely be story there. Krissy starts volunteering at the hospital, and works closely with Monica. Monica starts thinking of when she lived with them, and begins sharing little stories. Monica see's that underneath Kristina's relatively "confident" exterior, there is a broken little girl. And thus a bond forms between the two of them, therefore thrusting Krissy into the Q orbit, and also giving Alexis some good conflict with the Q's!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Claire used to be so driven and all about her career and gaining respect and now she's thrown all that away and she's risking everything for a stuttering, wrinkly scumbucket. It is so sad/hard to watch her & what she's become....

So glad to see Kristina back...I really like her. I wonder whats been going on between her and that Taylor guy. With Ethan not being able to stop talking about Kristina lately, I think GH will drop Taylor and move forward with Ethan/Kristina. I don't like E/K to much, I still have a little hope for E/T but it's looking like it won't happen.

Lisa is so good at lying and I can't help but feel she's lying about starting the fire. I think she did it and Robin's right. I do wish GH would do something different with Robin for once, it is tiring watching her blame Lisa all the time. Yes she may be right but sheesh...lol. This is getting so repetitive and stale..

This Balkin/Brenda stuff continues to be horrible and none of it is interesting in the slightest. It is so pathetic how much effort is being put into this story! This does not have me on the edge of my seat. Was I supposed to be left wanting more after that cliffhanger today??

• Members

Ya know….. just thinking about it, it wouldn't be complete retcon for Kristina to turn out to be Nedly's after all. The assumption was that the tissue donation (don't remember what it was) had to be from Sonny's kid because it had to be a biological match. Well that was before Sam was discovered to be Alexis' daughter (and yeah, that one STILL hasn't had the DNA proof). So the tissue sample could actually have matched via Sam instead and Krissy could be made a proper Q again.

Just saying….

• Members

I really dont think the Qs care either way. Ned was the only one invested in Kristina. She was merely a plot point for that horrible Dobson story. That really soured Alexis' opinion of the Quartermains and she took her child out of that home and away from them, outside of Ned of course. By that point the show was focusing her more as a single mother and distancing herself from the Qs. By the time Sonny was exposed as the father, any connection was over. For the Quartermaines to now all of a sudden start embracing her as some pseudo-grand daughter/niece bc of a past with Ned would come completely out of left field

• Members

Edward cared - that's I remember. And Tracy wasn't allowed to have a relationship with either Brook or Kristina, so we have no idea what that would have become.

The Alan Q's - they didn't care about anything but their individual selves and GH, so I agree that they wouldn't be interesting. Monica isn't really interested in her own biological grandson so I doubt she'd have any use for Tracy's almost-granddaughter.

• Members

Anyway...

I saw the Sonny/Kristina scene. :rolleyes:

Again, as it was with the Brenda/Carly face off, there was good and committed acting -- but shitty writing. Only on an ABC soap can a man absolve his daughter of any guilt for a crime she didn't commit. Apparently, it's Kristina's fault that Sonny tried to kill Johnny with a car bomb.

• Members

Okay I know I will be belittled and told to "get over it" for saying this, but...

Isn't it just a little but offputting that not only did Bobbie not feel the need to check on her brother while he was in the hospital SHE works out, but also, when Luke listed off the places he could stay, he didn't feel the need to mention his sister's, who adores him, luxurious brown stone home? I mean sure, he wouldn't go stay there as it was contrary to his plan (not to mention the fact that I doubt the set still exists), BUT, it just seemed...off, that she wouldn't even be mentioned.

Here's to hoping she pops up at the Q house soon and sees right through Luke's plan. Maybe we'll get a Monica/Bobbie scene too. :)

• Members

Please no. She is the last one they need to become a family member. Where she goes, the mother is not far behind. Where the mother goes, Sonny is sure to follow. The Qs appear once a month in thankfully Sonny-free scenes where no one discusses him, no one cares whether or not he has dimples, no one is even mildly interested in whether or not he goes to prison. That's a lot better than bringing Kristina and Alexis around to bore Tracy and Edward with tales of Sonny.

• Members

I've finally watched the last three episodes of GH and all I can say is what the hell is that? Guza has done some really questionable things in his time - usually with an overarching story that I can identify. But this time it's beyond comprehensible. Kristina takes the blame for almost being blast to hell? Johnny becomes a Sonny apologist? Tracy that gullible? Brenda can be almost killed one day and then show up unprotected at the Qs laughing the next? Seriously, the folk at DC are right - the Robin/Lisa story is about all that's worth watching.

And I thought HD came with better lighting. The hair, clothing and sets are all really dark. Bad…. very bad...

• Members

I just don't understand why they are going to keep her. Love BBr, but I do not want to watch Lisa terrorize Scrubs for another year. So I'm hoping GH is doing something different with her soon. Maybe pairing her with someone else? She could be great with Johnny, Ethan, or Nik. Preferably Johnny Skidmarks, I'd love to see a Lisa/Johnny/Olivia triangle.

Archived