GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, Olivia on Carly

"That wife of yours has a serious double standard and alot of nerve going on. She is gonig around belly aching about you and Brenda when she doesn't even change her underwear without talking to Sonny and Jason first."

LMAO! I may hate Olivia but love her take on Snarzilla. I wish she'd say that to her face though

Siobhan is ruining GH for me. Im ready to stop watching live just so I acn FF her scenes

• Members

Ethan & Maya <3!! Love them...I have been reading around and not that many people like them!! I think that they are so adorable together, I love all their interactions.. I thought they were fun today!

I looove Carly and Johnny Skidmarks together! Also Olivia and Jax! GH needs to switch it up with these two couples. I would love if they all cheated on each other and found out later on.

Maxie...wow. It wouldn't have mattered if Siobhan said Lucky's name, Matt's name, or Spinelli's...she would have had the same reaction. She like's all of them but just can't seem to choose. She is never going to be happy unless two of them dies in an explosion and she can settle with the last one left.

Archived