The View

YRBB

• Members

the show, although still successful, wasn't the same after Lisa Ling left. And Joy was great the way she needled everyone with humor. You couldn't be made at her (at least I couldn't) since she understood how to debate without making it intensely personal.

I haven't watched The View in the longest! Since ABC changed their website and made it impossible to watch episodes of some of their shows without a cable subscription.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I tuned in today to see if they'd say anything about Rosie's departure. Whoopi started off hot topics with a coy, "So you had a big weekend...", segueing into Rosie talking about the premiere of her documentary. I eventually turned the channel, apparently like so many others, so I don't know if they ever got around to mentioning it.

• Members

Firing Bill Geddie who was the creator and giving him and Barbara zero consulting on this season showed u lose your creators the ratings dwindle. They had no creative power or anything to do with this season. Bring back Bill Geddie and let Babs consult. Meredith vieira show was renewed and she stated she would never return it's been there done that. Lisa Ling has a very successful show on CNN. U know who might be good is Debbie Matenopolous she has grown up and she looks great and was adorable on Meredith vieria show. Debbie returning would be nostaligia.

Edited by JONNYSBRO

• Members

Well, there's Rosie's answer. And it's a relatively complete answer, so this is not going to be a big PR deal for her, she's going to be fine. She's sold some Manhattan real estate at a profit, is selling her Sarasota mansion (she's moving back to Miami) and will be fine. Good for her!

The View is still a disaster. It's time to fire everyone and start over or just pull the plug.

• Members

Rosie hasn't lived in Manhattan as a home base, ever...she's either lived in Connecticut, New York state or New Jersey.

Her current base is in tony Saddle River, New Jersey:

rosie-odonnell-mansion-new-jersey-2.jpg

Miami has long been her vacation home spot because Rosie isn't a big traveller, this is her former home in Star Island, which she sold after RH of Miami Lisa Hochstein bulldozed an old mansion on the island and made the neighbours crazy:

article-2124854-1274E4CF000005DC-775_634

I hope she finds a beautiful new home in the sunshine soon.

• Members

I like Rosie O, always have, but lately she's been WORKING HER AGENDA into every conversation, alienating the average viewer like myself. I'm sure she means well, but sometimes it's just too much. As for Whoopi seeming checked out, I don't get that impression. I see her as being tired of confrontations w/ Rosie, mixed in with never knowing who her co hosts are going to be. The revolving door needs to be closed and a solid 5 named. I like Nicole Wallace, and Rosie P. isn't that bad. They need Joy back and a younger co host.

• Members

The wrong one is leaving.....I need Whoopie to go last year. I need Barbs to return immediately...the haters can hate she isn't nasty or ugly and I love watching the ole battleaxe.

Wendy Williams suggests they get on their hands and knees and go crawling for Joy Behar...I support this. And then she drops the bomb that they get Star Jones back...I'm not at all a big fan of hers. I sorta find her boring to be honest but I'm willing to consider anything.

I like Nicole so keep her.