YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like Carolina Bermudez. She'd be a great fit for the show. I like Rosie Perez but personally I'd swap them out in a heartbeat.

Stacy London is alright but eh.

The show needs a good mix of women. Something remains missing from the panel.

I feel like Variety is trying to save face with that article.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Sherri's surrogate is speaking out for the first time

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/sherri-shepherd-surrogate-speaks-time-article-1.2097204

http://theybf.com/2015/01/29/you-are-the-mother-sherri-shepherds-surrogate-speaks-out-she-acts-like-this-baby-is

WOW. Sherri is a low down dirty dog and aint no good gonna come to her. She should have handled this better and protected the surrogate from her messy decision. I supported her decision to not raise this baby with her no good husband but what she did to the surrogate was heinous. She should have talked to her and she should handle any bills that they are now making the surrogate liable for

• Members

Honestly Rosie Odonnell leaving is good. She stunk this time out. First time she was must see tv and what I really see now wss key to success first go around was her electric chemistry with Hasselbeck. She was a tyrant behind the scenes and putting Whoopi and her together it didn't work at all. Bring back Bill Geddee as exec producer and go back to basics. I would keep Whoopi and Nicole who has improved.

• Members

You know she was a tyrant cause u work on the view right? Johnny take your BS and go. She is taking time for her family which is more important than any talk show. But make up lies man, Its all you seem to be good at doing.

Edited by John

• Members

Also what is with the mentality that the women of the View are catty and cant get along. Would people dare to say that if the View had a full male panel? Hell no they wouldnt. The media gets off on women in fighting with one another on one hand them with the other gives them [!@#$%^&*] and mocks them for it. They hype stories to get responses they want.

Do Rosie O, Whoopi, RosieP and Nicolle get along 100% of the time, probably not and thats ok. They have been professional on air and this season was the first I truly enjoyed in years

I hope they find one to two additions that can keep the atmosphere we currently see. I find it refreshing.

Edited by John

• Members

What season were u watching? The show was painfully bad this season. Zero Chemistry With these women. It's a far cry from the original chemistry Barbara, Star, Meredith and Joy had. Bill Wolff has been an awful exec producer for the show. The View won't be cancelled because abc would lose the time slot to affliates. Rosie did have personal issues but I don't think she would have been brought back next season.