Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, Dusty with those piercing baby blues and that raven hair. Not only was he too handsome but I liked how straight-up a guy Dusty was in those days and how he didn't hesitate to call out Lily when she was throwing tantrums. He was the type of soap character that doesn't really exist today, without guile yet interesting.

It's too bad that in less about a year, Dusty's character would be so under-utilized. I can sort of see why Brian Bloom left.

It seems like Roy was the only detective who was initially unwilling to immediately assume that James Stenbeck was even dead.

Seems like everyone else jumped to the conclusion that James was killed in the fire.

• Members

In less than 10 years time! So odd.  

You would think that any new writer that was starting, that storyline would be in the Top 5 (considering that the show 'wiped' away episodes prior to '79) must see to get a sense of the show and it's characters not to mention that in '94, you still had many of the same characters (Barbara, Emily, Susan, many of the Hughes, Walsh, Dixons) still on the canvas.

• Members

I have no idea but that would make sense. I imagine that GH got a lot of publicity with Taylor and everyone was probably trying to get their own grande dame ruthless type.

ATWT was never at their best when they followed trends. They were always at their best when they brought on people who were on the verge of stardom (Whitney Houston) and low-key stars (Jermaine Jackson) or unassuming celebrities who can melt into a role.

Nothing about Zsa Zsa says blend or melt into anything.

Please register in order to view this content

Still, just to satisfy my curiosity, I'd love to see those episodes. If only some person could post online one day.

Edited by DramatistDreamer