GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maya needs to make up her effing mind. Thursday she chastised Ethan for not going along with the plan. She then changed her mind and went along with it and now she's giving Ethan heck for making Tracy suffer. Puh-lease! This story would have been so much more interesting if Luke wasn't faking. I actually thought it was real but I'm a sucker because I always think all his fake attacks are real, lol. They should have made people, including Maya and Ethan, and played it out a bit more. As it stands, Luke's story has gotten old. Put him back with Tracy and sing a new tune already!

Nicholas expressions were priceless when he was watching Lucky and Siobhan together.

That fight was so overrated between Carly and Brenda but Carly definitely got this round. Her zingers were gold.

• Members

Unfortuantely, he's the only reason she currently exists as a character. Im positive if they werent together, she'd get the same treatment as Monica and Bobbie. Tracy is merely a plot device to give him

something to do before his next vacaion

Carlyis a downright loser. Another line she said is that Brenda has been playing Jax and Sonny off each other for years. Um isnt that what Carly has been doing ever since Brenda left town? She marries Jax but constantly cheats on him with Sonny, making them fight in the process

Archived