GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i've been around the dial since I first posted, and it seems I'm not alone in my feeling that Tracy is suspicious of this whole deal. I hope so - I don't want to see her duped by the likes of Ethan. Love the boy but he's seriously not in her league. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and no one sets a table like Tracy does. Even Luke for all his bravado never truly gets one over on Spanky.

• Members

I just couldn't follow her logic it made absolutely no sense whatsoever I ain't hatin' because I am doing the same WTF when Elizabeth's reasoning for tanking 5 mil is to make a better life for her kids Huh? the last time I counted 5 mil isn't chump change...I felt the same way when Skye gave a way millions of dollars worth of waterfront property because Ric Lansing kissed her he offered repeatedly to buy it off her she steadfastly refused only to come back to PC years later broke and looking for the tainted money of Lorenzo Alcazar...

I can go on but you get my drift...I don't do dummy-down soap...I know its for entertainment and all that but dayUm treat me like I have a brain cell activated..some of the reasoning is just mind-boggling most times I'd rather them not bother to give one. Just do it.

• Members

Okay, what is the sense of the LuNacy world?

I'm thinking that Tracy and Epiphany might be in cahoots to pull one over on Luke. Trace left way too easily when Piph kicked her out for not being family and Luke isn't any nearer his goal then when he started.

I'm actually liking Siobhan and can't wait until they integrate her with the entire Spencer clan. (Lucky truly sucks at undercover work.)

Who's the chick with Michael? An stripper? Explain please.

• Members

A few weeks ago, Michael wanted Jason to get him a hooker to sleep with bc this girl at school likes him but he doesnt trust himself around her bc of whatever happened in prison. So he wanted to practice and get experience on some girl he didnt know. Sam overheard and found this girl she met while doing some undercover work to sleep with him. She's a stripper who uses that to pay her way through school. She tried to make Michael feel comfortable and as she was about to take his shirt off, he pushed her off of him and freaked out. That was the last time we saw her till today

• Members

I've always been a Guza supporter - I think he can tell interesting stories when he actually does the work.

But sending a teen to a hooker to get over his sexual phobias? Seriously? That's such a flipping stereotype from bad high school themed movies. Porkies anyone?

• Members

I really like Michael and Abby together. I don't know, I get this feeling there might be more to her. She seems like a psychiatrist or something. But who knows, either way I like her and I like how MIchael has become comfortable with her. I thought he was going to ask her out on a date at the end!

Are we supposed to be intrigued by all this Balkin stuff, cause I'm not. What a snooze fest. I am never going to be able to get that word out of my head for a while. "Balkin" is the new "Franco".

Now I just don't know with Tracy. JE is playing this in a very neutral way. I can't tell if she's faking or not ohmy.gif at times I was believing her and really thought she was buying what's going on with Luke, and other times she really seemed a little phony to me. The scene with Epiphany was kinda weird. The look Tracy gave her before she left....I couldn't tell if that was a look of "Keep the plan going" or, "Damn you for making me leave". lol. If anyone knows what I mean..

Also, had to roll my eyes at Epiphany when she told Luke that he doesn't want to see her when she's grumpy. Uhm you are always grumpy, that's pretty much the only side of yourself that you show & it's how you were acting when you walked into his room in the first place!

• Members

^^ LOL... too true about Piph. She has another mode? Whoda thunk it?

My Jane Elliot love precedes me to be sure, but I'm with you - what is going on? She's got me.... she's totally got me.... I haven't got a clue how to call this one.

Archived