GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least it seemed like VM remembered her lines during the scene with Lulu...Probably the first scene she's been in where I didn't feel like I was watching/listening to the female Maurice Bernard with the constant starting/stopping/stumbling.

• Members

It's a shame. While on her last return, it was Vanessa/Brenda overload, I actually enjoyed a lot of it. I guess while she didn't raise ratings this go around, I guess something can be said for the fact that the ratings have stabilized a bit.

Just looking for any positive sign of VM being back.

• Members

It's pathetic how Carly can manipulate Jax with sex any time she feels like it but when he wants a simple kiss she snarls at him to suffer - and mean it. There is absolutely no rooting value in this couple. Carly stomps his balls for breakfast, lunch and dinner and chews on his testicles for snack.

And can Sam please get a life. This bitch is ridiculous!

• Members

So sad but so very true.

I look at Jane Elliot and see how absolutely stunning she is, and I wonder if Jackie and Leslie realized they not only ruined their face but limited their career.

As for Kimberly, she's still cute but I often wonder if she would be on daytime at all if she hadn't grown up on GH before our eyes. Cute doesn't age particularly well nor is it the norm on daytime.

• Members

There is unfortunately that element, and I'm not so blind that I don't realize the only thing saving Jane Elliot is Tony Geary. But either way it's hard to give people emotional work when A: their partner is no more or B: they can't express those emotions facially.

But speaking of the old guard, did anyone else get the feeling that Tracy isn't completely buying this? I'm just not feeling her doing a complete 180 on this one. JE is a master at getting her stance across and I still get the sense that she's not sold yet. Mama is smart, and she's also skilled enough to out-fox the fox.

Archived