GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

Ugh! Kristina. I am a fan of Lexi's work throughout the abuse story, but may I just say how much I DO NOT MISS Kristina and Michael's "We're totally fcuked up" pity parties every other episode? I mean, it was bad enough watching Michael nearly want to commit suicide because he couldn't have sex with a hooker college girl. But imagine having to compound that with Kristina having a nervous breakdown simply because Brenda handed her a tube of lipstick!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kristina is primed to be an adult bitch. She already has someserious issues and the character is a mess. I dont see much potential in changing her and making her the show's ingenue. That role was supposed to be Georgie's and they went and killed her off. What a waste

• Members

You know exactly what I mean. That bitch owns and runs a five star hotel, married to a millionaire, lives in a huge house and sends her kids to private school... While Liz is in her bathrobe, hair all shook, 7 kids running around screaming and broke as hell. Carly's status has elevated while Liz, direct kin of the Hardys for cripes sake, seems to have leveled off, if not dropped.

I agree. Reva Jr.

Archived