GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

what is all this bashing of Adrienne Barbeau? According to wikipedia she was born 1945, making her an official senior citizen. She looks pretty good for 65 and I don't remember my grandmother ever looking like that. My only thing with her is when she speaks she sounds like her dentures don't fit properly. Other than that she looks great I think.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, there is a distinctive difference.

I'm kinda neutral to the whole thing (probably because anything mob related is FF for me - which makes GH and incredibly fast show to watch tongue.gif). But if they have her interacting with Luke and thinking it would be fun to put her in the middle of LuNacy, I'm going to join the parade to get rid of the b!tch.

• Members

I would love to see her try and get pushy with Tracy. Tracy would chew her ass out. Actually thats a great idea. They should have her go to the Quartermains trying to hit up money for her charity, only to have Tracy question her motives and accuse her of trying to make a profit for herself. Suzanne would give her attitude and Tracy would shut her down.

Speaking of the Qs, Im guessing Guza has forgotten that Brenda has ties to them. Dang, not even she can give them, one episode of screentime? I dont think we got one this month yet and they tend to make at least 1 monthly appearance. I would have thought it would be used up on Brenda. Weird bc 2 of the repeat episodes that aired prior to her joining were heavily based around her at the Q mansion

• Members

I noticed that too IA about Tracy/Suzanne having a scene and it would really fit her going for a contribution or something to do with the charity. I'm Adrienne Barbeau fan and I just like to multi-generations on soaps..I noticed on some boards they are calling her old and saggy lots of name calling for seniors and I think that is so sad. I know this is an image youth oriented society that's image concious but the world isn't made up of just young folks and this lends to Guza dismissal of the vets..anyone over 45 it seems he has little use for.

• Members

OMG! ohmy.gif You're soooooo right about that! Isn't that why Helena kidnapped her in the first place?! I totally forgot about that! Right smack dab in the middle of the story, they changed it abruptly to making Tracy's kidnapping be all about Helena trying to lure Luke into another perverse mind game. Tracy hasn't given a damn about Liz's baby or the sudden death of the GH tech since she's been back.

• Members

Why is Lisa back? I mean I love her and all but really wasn't expecting her to come back any time soon. I thought this would be the end of BBr's run. The story between her, Patrick & Robin was great, I'm not really looking forward to whatever's to come though.

LOL @ Maxie referring to Lisa as a "Psychotic hot mess" lol!!

On Thursday's show, love how Olivia didn't even seem to care that Johnny was interacting with Carly. As much as she can't stand her, she didn't go up and start anything with her when she saw Johnny walking away from her. If Carly had seen Olivia with Jax you know she would walk up to them and start something in a split second, LOL. I love Carly/Olivia arguments, but it was nice to see Olivia be mature. Still hope to see these two's rivalry in motion sometimes though, lol.

That said, I still think Johnny & Carly are hot together! And to bad he didn't take up her offer to go see Brenda, because I would have liked to see those two interact.

• Members

Same here. I love her and all but they wrote her into a corner and she has no strong ties. She is back too soon and NOTHING has changed. We are back to square one with Robin looking crazy and Lisa acting all obvlious to it all. And she's really allowed back at the hospital and can treat patients? WTF?. I have a feeling that GH is going to run this into the ground

• Members

I don't think that Luke would go after Suzanne in a romantic sense. I don't think that she's a type of woman that would interest him in that way. I don't think there's really any man on the show that she could possibly date, except maybe Mike.

Maybe the TPTB could have him around a little more and they can talk/get to know each other better. That might be kind of interesting considering that she seems to really dislike Sonny.

Maybe Alan might have been interested in Suzanne if he were still alive.

• Members

Alan yeah, that would be interesting. Even Edward would be interesting. Luke normally wouldn't be interested, you're right, but if he's trying to make Tracy jealous (seriously, they have to give Luke a new playbook), I'm not going to be happy.

Anyone other than Luke bringing Suzanne into Tracy's orbit and I'll be a happy camper. It's time the Dames showed them how it was done.

• Members

^^ I FFed the majority of Thursday and Friday. BUT, I would watch at least the hospital scenes because Lisa ccame back and it was pretty good. Also there were some Robin/Maya scenes at the scorpio house on Thursday that were nice.

I would at least glance at them, but if you don't, you didn't miss anything mindblowing.

Archived