GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

<_<

Exactly. SoapBoy94 is basically trying to stir up some cheap controversy where there isn't any.

Someone talked about Kate, I replied, and YOU(SoapBoy94) had to try and make it another silly fight over Olivia VS. Kate. Until they have another bar fight or until Kate gets kicked the f*ck out of Port Charles, who gives a sh!t?

She has luscious lips, big beautiful breasts, and most importantly, they will need someone for Sonny when Vanessa leaves this July.

That leaves either Claire(who will be killed off by the end of the year) or Olivia.

And she IS important. She's Sonny's baby mama. She won't get killed off.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could care less about the rest of them, but it's so nice to see the Spencermaine family together again - or at least talking about each other in terms of family. Now we need to get Brookie in the family and I'll be a happy Chica.

• Members

Nah, I wasn't trying to stir up any sh*t. But I get how it came off that way. So, for that I apologize.

I simply meant it as one of those, you dissed a character I really liked, and so I pointed out the same thing you said, but about a character you really like, that I don't. It wasn't meant to "stir up controversy", just saying that the same can be said of Olivia, who many people see as more likeable or popular then Kate. That's all.

My bad.

But as for the Kate bashing going on here...

stfu_lg.gif

• Members

I just finished watching today's ep of GH...;-) lol

Just wanna say LOL @ Jason going right back to Balkin business after Sam rejected him. He wanted to go upstairs with her and hit the sheets, and she rejected him & ran away with the Chinese food. I don't know why I thought he would follow her, instead he stayed and went straight to his cell phone and tried to see if there were any updates on the Balkin. LOL Sam is of no use to him unless it's for sex...that is what they do best & when he can't get any, she is like nothing to him.

Sam should break up with him and find someone else, she would be great with Johnny Skidmarks, Dante, Ethan, someone new....cause Jason pays NO attention to her. jmo

• Members

gh1020102.jpg

She's so beautiful. Kate graced us with her presence. Im digging the long hair although I prefer it short. Anyone else think she's looking alot like Lisa? I thought thas who she was at first

gh1020101.jpg

Haha! Claire shut Cassie Layne down. I loved her "good luck holding on to your husband" she said as she walked away

Lulu: "Not every man turns into a zombie around Brenda"

Maxie: "Jason doesnt count. He was already a zombie before her"

Brook and Liz's hate for each other feels so contrived and random. I thought WTF when Brook went off on her. Liz really didnt do anything to warrant that and it really wasnt Brook's place to attack her like that. She came across as a bitch and it wasnt flattering of her.

• Members

Brook is Grannie's grandbaby for sure - she nailed Liz immediately. I don't think the "hate" is random or even real, I think Liz is beside herself with jealousy and Brook not only sees it she has no problem pushing the buttons to make Liz squirm. I love it when people call Liz on her ish, no one deserves it more (aside from Carly, but that ish would take weeks to spell out).

Jax and Olivia. I'm still feeling it.

Spinelli standing up for his Maximista. They are so cute even when they aren't technically together.

And Ethan being the one to come up with the heart attack scam is great. We LuNatics were thinking Luke was going to fall back on his tired bag of tricks, but this version is a twist. I kinda like that Maya is being involved - perhaps the character will find some personality as a schemer, Lord knows she's got none as an angry chick or a morally correct chick.

Archived