GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO @ Carly at the end of today's show. Wth?! That was just...wow. LW was really overacting. Carly's logic is so warped, she is a total mess and it showed at the end today.

IR/Jax looks like an eagle, lol! I was looking at him closely today and that's what his face reminds me of.

LOVING Luke's plan to get Tracy back! Faking a heart attack, lol!! And I love how Ethan and Maya are involved. I thought they were all fun today....Tracy is hilarious, haha.

Claire sounded pretty serious to me when she said that. Apparently she understands now why Sonny dumped her, plus why men fall over for Brenda & worship her.

• Members

I cant beelvie the woman in your avatar and signature are the same person. JZ looks like some 80 year old in your avatar but about 40 years younger in your signature. She acctually looks good there and she should have stopped touching her face there

• Members

Are Maya and Ethan they only characters on the damn show who isn't connected to Brenda because this is ridiculous. Every story, every character connects directly and indirectly to Brenda.

Sonny/Claire - Brenda

Jax/Carly - Brenda

Jason/ Sam/ Spinelli - Brenda

Robin - Brenda

Dante/Lulu - Brenda

Lucky/Siobhan/ The Balkan - Brenda

Max and his brother - Brenda

Maxie- Brenda

Kate - Brenda

Diane - Brenda

Susan - Brenda

Did I miss anyone? Carly's dog? That's almost all the characters with screen time.

All peripheral characters who don't have one single connection to this bitch has spoken about how beautiful she is and/or had to utter her name - Bar owner (forgot his name) Olivia, Johnny, Michael and Luke. The only characters left are Epiphany, Lisa, Scott, and Liz but sooner or late they too will get sucked into the Brenda vortex. :rolleyes:

• Members

Ethan and Maya are connected to Brenda. The Balkan's men ruffed up Ethan earlier this week and he is the guy after Brenda. Ethan and Maya are connected to Brenda via this. Considering Lucky is deep in this plot, Im sure they will be dragged further into it somewhere down the line

Crimson is located at the Metro Court? I really had no idea.

I gotta agree with Carly in that it is dumb of Jax to rennovate several suites in the hotel to turn them into an apartment for Brenda when she is only supposed to be around for a few months. When he said he'd take their money to accomate Brenda, that was wrong. She also brought up a good point about the hotel hostage crisis and it nearly blowing up and bringing Brenda into this will only attract the Balkan to them.

LMAO at Tracy when she said she is like this all the time when Maya said she is acting horrible bc of Luke.

I never noticed it before but Sonny's restauarant never has any customers and then Sonny told the bartender that they dont want any

Claire sure got over her hate for Sonny rather quick. And now she's on the Brenda love train? Give me a break

• Members

IA

mostly all the other women are highlighted to be jealous of Brenda (for the most part) and are merely appendages of the men

Carly is jealous because of Jax tries to get Johnny to seduce Brenda

Claire is jealous because of Sonny

Kate will be replaced by Brenda via Jax

Maxi is jealous because of Spin

Robin is pimping Brenda to Sonny

Sonny talks about Brenda to Michael and Molly

Jason is protecting Brenda then here is the Balkan story line

Sam tags Jason, Siobhan tags Lucky

LuLu entry will probably be jealousy via Dante..

Luke mentions Brenda in dialog "Who?" Oh yeah Brenda.

Its a whole lotta Brenda going on... :blink:

There is a possibility of Oliva involvement via Dante (and Johnny)

But it is centered around a woman :D

• Members

Nah, I don't care who it is. I loathe the Sonny and Jason hour and I don't think it's any more acceptable just because Brenda is a woman. No one actor/character should be the center of an entire show.

Eek! so that literally leaves only the hospital staff I mentioned which shouldn't last long when GH has their annual shoot out. They'll be singing Brenda's name in no time.

Yeah, Carly was definitely in the right today especially about renovating multiple suites. Why does Brenda need a mini house on the penthouse floor to be kept safe? I had to laugh when Carly seriously asked him if he was giving her a balcony too as if a balcony was a deal breaker. She was great up until she mentioned Jason. Considering he's the town hitman, she has no room to talk about danger so the shrieking banshee needed to STFU.

• Members

WEll I'm sorry but I don't see "good characters this way in drama nor do I believe she was killed in the fire

but hey "I ain't mad at ya"

Well that was never going to happen. Where would they find common ground?

Under Guza's pen I didn't think it would; but one can still hope even on this show its called the rooting factor.

It certainly could have 1 via Emily Elizabeth's best friend since she is related to her that could have broken the ice

I would have wrote her wanting Nikolas happy since she didn't want him and repeatedly said so for months...that they would have

in common besides both being women and Aiden who Nikolas thinks is his son. I have friends of all ages some we have little in common some we have a lot in common but mostly its because of one simple thing I like their company.

When I want something to happen in my stories I write it

If I don't want it to happen I don't. Drama can be simple and excellent; I've read Guza likes messy

however it gets so messy for me I sometimes loose the story or he drops it anyway. There is no reason they could not have

been friends but I suspected the double triangle (Nik/BrookL, Lucky/Siobhan) which is absurd.

• Members

I agree. About the only thing I can say for the current flavours at GH is that they are encompassing a lot of characters in interesting ways while still maintaining some integrity in the personal connections. The bottom line is that the Corrinthos and the Spencer households will always be up to their neck in each other's business and the hospital is about the only place that will remain a stand-alone. The upside of that is that if you don't like the umbrella story you have the hospital. The downside is that the hospital will only ever be a B-story and might not even be part of regular viewing.

The reality is that Brenda truly does connect a lot of characters. She's not a newbee being forced on everyone without reason. And in the process we are seeing the old bonds between the Scorpios/Quartermaines/Spencers/Cassidines of yore. Now arguably I'm seeing the show these days through my FF button so the cheesy and OTT moments are not part of my experience, but visually I'm seeing logical connections play out: Luke and Carly, Brenda and Robin, Robin and Maxie, Lulu and Spinelli, etc. So if it means sucking it up with Brenda for awhile I can endure.

Archived