GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

I didn't realize that until a couple months ago. I think Maxie ran into someone in the Metro lobby and later, she referred to it as downstairs when she was at Crimson talking to Lulu or something. I was like "downstairs? That happened in the Met-- ohhhhh!" Then I remembered that there have been references made to the Metro Court having office space as well.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Yup, and Carly had kittens about that one too. First Kate's office took over one floor and now Brenda's security suite will take over another ..... Jax does like to have his bed partners close. I'm counting down the days until Olivia is added to the list.

• Members

gh1022102.jpg

Why is Claire out on a date with Sonny? Are they hitting the reset button on every storyline? First with the Lisa stuff now this? She's looknig at him with the "Im gonna get lucky tonight" eyes

gh1022101.jpg

Carly: "You're my only hope. If I want to old onto Jax,I have to sleep with you

slutchristinaaguilera60.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I'm thinking of changing the avatar. I just wanted to have one of her. And then I realized it wasn't too flattering.

Sad part is that the two pictures were only taken a year apart from each other.

She looks good none the less.

Haha! I still love Kate. I just wasn't a fan of that banner anymore. Doooon't worry, Kate will probably make it into my signature again sometime :)

• Members

You're useless. You're for decoration only. You're about as shallow as a mud puddle, and THAT is why you're so easy to leave.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

It's about time someone told whatsherface how much her [!@#$%^&*] stanks. And I lol'd when Carly called her nothing but a pretty face, she doesn't even have that anymore.

• Members

Carly is pathetic. This is the first time since shes been back that I said go Brenda.

"Its interesting for me to see. You're still loud and obnoxious" She was right on the money with that one! arly said that Brenda will sleep with anyone to get attention. Um wasnt she tryign to sleep with Jason to get Jax's attention like 10 minutes before that line came out of her mouth? Another Carly winner "Men like Jax, they dont want a woman who's strong and can stand on her own 2 feet" LOL...like you can?

And here are some of her finest moments

gh102210carly1.gif

gh102210carly2.gif

gh102210carly3.gif

gh102210carly4.gif

gh1020104.jpg

I did love how Jason wiped his mouth off. I only wish Sam was there to see this and knock her in the head again

As far as flashback Brenda constantly wanting Dante to talk her to sleep; turn on the damn radio bitch.

I HATE that Luke is faking his current predicament. I was all for it when it looked like it was real. Now its jsut more shenanigans, Tracy getting mad when she finds out the truth and comical hijinks starring than and Maya. YAWN.....Id have preferred it had he had a real health scare instead of morestupid manipulations which will only last a couple of months tillhe and Tracy are on the outs again and he leaves for Amsterdamn

• Members

I cannot believe Claire is actually hinting that she would take Sonny back, after he told her that he would get back with her but would leave her again in a hot second if Brenda wanted him back. Ridiculous! If I were Claire I would have threw that wine they were drinking in his face and then walk off! She is so pathetic. She should know that she deserves better than him & that there are more guys out there.

Had to LOL @ Carly when she said Brenda would sleep with anyone to get attention. Uhm Carly, that's exactly what you were doing today a few moments before Brenda walked in!! Stupid!

Olivia...really loving her these days, I liked how she was acting with Tracy over Luke. I also love her and Dante's relationship and how she acts with him. They are cute together and I love the little storys they reminisce about from the past. Lisa LoCicero is looking so good, to. Wish they would do something more with Olivia.

LOL!!

• Members

Oh Olivia. The only nice thing I will say about her is that I liked how they did her hair. Other than that, mind your business! Tracy knows her husband oh wait, ex, or whatever he is and she knew he was faking. She didnt need to hear Olvia's judgemental big mouth throwing her 2 cents around. I really wanted to see Tracy rip into her

• Members

Her hair does look cute.

Yeah Tracy should have laid into her like a ton of bricks. Shoulda sent that skank running back to Bensonherst!

Isn't there some sort of rule? When you're invited somewhere, and you stay for more than 2 weeks, you're a pest not a guest? Sweethart, you came in town for a wedding....TWO YEARS AGO. You are well into pesthood.

Buh-Bye!

Archived