GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

Luke and Tracy are just the best part of the show I think. They're fluff, they're no longer important to the greater show-wide stories, but so what? They are played by the two best on the show (except for their peers Ron Hale and John Ingle who are never on) and nobody else comes close. I imagine they both know it, but would never admit it.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Agreed, all the way through. GH really could survive without either of them BUT it would be a much poorer show.

I hope they are enjoying semi-retirement. It's wonderful to have them doing their thing and I have to remind myself when they aren't around that they are probably enjoying that too. When they do finally go it's going to be a sad day for a lot of us, but they are both pushing 65 and they've earned the time of not working.

*contemplating life in a non-LuNacy universe dry.gif ...... nope, don't like it... don't like it at all....*

• Members

Not necessarily true. I felt the same circa 2000/03 watching the Brenda flashbacks and it's because he wasn't beefed out on steroids. Today's eppy while he was already 'roided his face looked fresher. The past few years his looks has been deteriorating and it has nothing to do with his age.

• Members

Watched the repeat....I totally was zoned out of GH during that time and for a long while before that. Glad I was, because that period seemed so boring. I didn't start steadily watching again until Summer 2008.

Courtney wacko.gif oh man, so glad she is not on the show anymore!

Nik! Dang, TC looked so much better back then. I loved seeing Emily again, I liked her and Nik together.

Alcazar! Really miss him...

JaSam rolleyes.gif boring!

• Members

I should check out yesterday's repeat. If only to remind myself that even when GH plumbs the depths of storytelling and "acting," nothing can make me feel worse than the white-hot hatred I had for that eye-rolling, sneering, enabling, hypocritical, kung-fu-fighting, prescription-pill addict, Swedish Milkmaid. The way this so-called heroine Courtney treated AJ was awful. The fact that she was shoehorned into the Corinthos SL via an extremely unlikely familial link between her and Sonny was even more ridiculous.

In the words of Faith as she mowed Skipper's a$$ down in her car, "Hop, hop, little bunny." Thank goodness this rabbity twit is no longer cluttering up my screen! And the fact that she is never mentioned on the show is an added bonus.

Lorenzo + beard = me going "ROWL." :wub:

• Members

I don't know if it's HD to blame or if the GH actors just haven't aged well, but everyone looked 10x better in that repeat episode...I will say though, the sets are a lot nicer now which is strange since I assume the budget was larger back then.

Archived