GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay more Michael/Candy scenes! So glad to see Michael so comfortable and open with her. Finally GH showing some progress with him. I hope it continues and I see so much potential with him & Candy.

All those guys GH has chem tested Claire with and they still leave her stuck with Sonny's crusty, aging ass! ugh! And she is soo confusing, striving to get to the bottom of the car bomb case & get Sonny convicted, but still showing signs of wanting him. Whatever. Liked her scenes with Johnny Skidmarks today, these two could be so hot together.

It is so pathetic how Jason is just willing to let Sam pose as Brenda and possibly be kidnapped or killed. So much for loving her. Can't risk Brenda's life, let's risk my girlfriend Sam's instead...

The leathery bags are out again. Suzanne rolleyes.gif I just can't stand her.

• Members

Yup, for the LIFE of me I'll never understand why they sacrificed Claire on Sonny's alter-of-uselessness. She had amazing chemistry with Lucky, Jax, Johnny and Dante just to name a few and they blew it. Sonny is such an empty character - should have been killed off almost a decade ago. It's not just that he's run his course, it's that he takes so many others down with him.

• Members

what a horrible GH today. Pathetic Claire and her Sonny obsession, New and improved DraqQueenAlexis doing her usual: talking about Sonny, Johnny reciting his dialogue from July, Robin playing Talia Shire to Sonny's Al Pacino...just a classic example of all the things wrong with GH in one episode. Add in Jason and Sam and Spin and Adrienne Barbeau discussing Brenda yet one more time, and it was a total snoozefest.

• Members

*In heaven once again now that the board is completely free of Kate avatars/banners again angel03.gif*

He did not seem to care that much!! And he was giving weak advice. She really needs to stop going to him. I had to lol @ my DVR description saying these two were going to have a powerful moment or something like that. What powerful moment??

• Members

That Robin even thinks Sonny is the place to go tells you have badly she's fallen. We are watching yet another character being thrown under the bus to make Sonny look good. The only thing saving her a little is that she's not sleeping with him (disgusting image that that is).

• Members

I do not think at any expense to Robin.

She knows a different side of Sonny, and she admits to that. Sure, she defends him, but only somewhat and to a point. I actually think that speaks highly to the character of Robin. She knows what Sonny & jason do is wrong, and that they are wrong for doing it. But she also knows they were/are two of her best friends and were there for her, and will be no questions asked.

I think everyone has at least one old friend your not really close with anymore, and perhaps they are not the best of people, but at the end of the day that history ties you together forever and you will always be there when you need eachother.

• Members

^^ Agreed. However we aren't just talking an old friend from back in the day - we're talking about someone who dedicated themselves to saving life being constantly painted as a twit in her support of someone who has dedicated themselves to destruction for profit.

You can not have someone on the moralistic high horse one minute and supporting a crime lord the next without totally destroying her credibility.

Archived