GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

I cant beelive we are still on the car bomb stuff. Yawn, can we move on.

95% of the time she is with Sonny she is being there for him about his life. Their "friendship" is very one sided and rarely is it about her and her life. Obviously that was different when she was with Stone and Jason, 2 people Sonny was also invested in, but since she left the mob inner circle, he hasnt been that interested in her. They barely interacted for a while till a couple of months ago when GH decided to have her prop him and Brenda up.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the part I agree on - old friends...... well, and old "friendship" at any rate. I truly don't know if they can still be friends when she will strangle every other relationship for his reputation but he seems blissfully ignorant that anyone else might have an issue that doesn't revolve around him.

• Members

Yeah not much to comment on from Friday's ep of GH as it was boring as I don't know what.

I would so be down for a LuSam reunion. Kelly Monaco and Jonathan Jackson have so much chem, I didn't think they would but I saw so much today. Sick of JaSam, Sam deserves better. Jason does not need to be with a woman. He just needs to be a lone, robotic mob borg because he is pathetic as a boyfriend.

Robin is one dumb witch...why she would leave Emma like that is beyond me....it only takes a few seconds and that's exactly how long it took Lisa's crazy ass to come by and snatch Emma while Robin went to get her coffee or whatever.

• Members

I had a similar thought! This is not very GH/Guza-like. Usually they start things off with a bang or at least something exciting or eventful is going on. Maybe Guza thinks this Balkin/Brenda/Sam/Jason/Lucky stuff is equivalent to that....people are supposed to be excited and on the edge of their seats over this. That's the kind of vibe I'm getting lol.

• Members

I totally agree I thought it was just me but Jane looks magnificent in HD..

Re: being attached to Luke:

I don't know I just think with Tracey's history there is still a whole lot of story they can still tell for her...I waited for more re: Helena locking her up and the Aiden reveal. I thought that was going well then after Luke they went with them not being married being the focus...I still hoped Tracey/Helena would go toe to toe. Its a double edged sword her being my fav either stick her with Luke's redundancy or no story at all. I just wish they would give her storylines but they refuse to write for Qs just comic relief for the most part.

• Members

LuSam will only and ever be Kelly and Greg, but I'm good with a friendship.

As for Robin *bangs nail into wall with head* what the HELL was she thinking? She could have so easily wheeled that baby back to Michael if she didn't want to take the stroller all the way in. As anal as Robin is, and having had Emma taken from her once before (at least), she would NEVER have done that. It's the small OOC moments that tick me off, like this one.

Archived