GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Sad, but true..

I wish we could just have an episode ALL about the hospital. All about patients. Maya settling into her job, still a little shaky when a shot victim comes in. We could have some "flashbacks" of when her boyfriend was shot. Steven and Elizabeth working on a patient together. Steve losing the patient on the table, and taking it hard. Liz there to comfort him. Patrick and Robin forced to work together on a patient, despite Robin's wishes. So much drama...Monica slips up an has a drink in the locker room, but of course Bobbie is there and sees the whole thing. Bobbie can tell Monica is drunk, but Monica insists on performing surgery. Will their longtime friendship come to an end when Bobbie reports Monica to Steve? Leslie makes her first appearance in the hospital in eons, and takes on a patient who bears a striking resemblance to Rick Webber. Epiphany has another heart attack, and this time it's more serious.

I mean, just ONE episode of that kind of stuff? Just ONE? Can't we even get that?

• Members

Liz!! wub.gif Great to have her back. Becky Herbst looks good. Doesn't look like GH will jump right into Aiden's paternity being revealed any time soon....Brenda's story seems to be lingering in with Lucky's so I think that's being put to the back for awhile. It was funny when Brook Lynn said Aiden only looked like Liz. LOL. And Liz/Patrick....seems like GH is testing them out, but I really really hope they don't go there...please keep them as good friends. I hate how they just juggle Liz around with all of these guys. I hope they just keep her single, taking care of the boys & working at GH.

Max and Milo fighting was soo stupid, and all over Milo making fun of Max's tie. Omg rolleyes.gif so annoying, they are like 2 little babies. They were beyond dumb to me today and not funny at all. Maxie and Spinelli are two little infants also, can they all just be killed off in the next explosion?

Claire to. So over her. Now she's back to being a badarse biotch, to little to late IMO!

• Members

I like Luke and Tracy. Maybe it is because they are played by the two best on the entire show, but Luke and Tracy have something serious under the surface that all the silly shtick and shenanigans in the world doesn't hide. They are the best couple on the show I think, and don't need shmoopsy scenes with she misty eyed while he rests his chin on her head while some sappy song plays to get the point across.

• Members

Totally OT but...

LOL. I just noticed this when reviewing the thread earlier.

I have no idea why I add the underscore. Maybe it's an inherent e-mail address-like thing lodged into the back of my brain or something.

Now that I know, I will keep the underscore off of your screenname.

• Members

LOL... got that right. While I get tired of this shtick that Luke plays around (something they never seem to actually say definitively I've noticed - he cops to some but then he swears there's none) and Tracy's failure to accept that she can be loved/appreciated for something more than money, the energy/passion/mutual respect between Luke and Tracy as well as Tony and Jane is palpable. I wouldn't be surprised to see an exit interview with both of them that admits that the only reason they've stuck around this long is because of the other.

• Members

gh101410carly1.gif

gh101410carly3.gif

gh101410carly2.gif

gh101410carly4.gif

Amazing. All it takes is one scene with Snarly to make me rot for Claire again. I really wanted to see her just take one of her law books and just beat the Cassie Layne's head in with it

Olivia was on today and she foud out Snarly tried to set Johnny up with Brenda. I realyl wanted to see them fight today. Too bad they didnt bc my hate for Snarzilla is so hight right now, that it might have been the first time Id have rooted for Olivia

F U Brenda. How dare you bad mouth Kate when you dont even know her

gh1014101.jpg

Suzanne looks like a raggedy old hag

gh1014102.jpg

Everyone's favorite psycho is back! Was not expecting to see her today

Archived