GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Luke. Yeah, his stories are silly but they are harmless. He is just a nice reminder that this show is GH. He isn't discussing territory, shipments, guns, or Michael and Kristina's personal problems. He had some nice scenes this week with Lucky and even though his accent isn't great, it is just the fiction of the show that he is believable to these real Irish people. Plus, he brings along Tracy and without him Tracy would get no screen time. He gives a little bit of dimension to Lulu and Lucky because they have someone extra to talk to about something besides Dante, Liz, Michael or Liz's babies.

As an older fan I appreciate the show trying to humor me with Tony Geary. Considering there are 36 characters made to humor people just watching the show for three years, this one character that humors me I don't think is too much of a burden for the show. He comes, he goes, he doesn't hurt the show. He just shows up to make sure I know I am watching GH. It's a pity Edward, Tracy, Monica and Bobbie can't help him carry that burden. Meanwhile, the saga of the Corinthos Clan proceeds unabated, so no harm to the greater show on that front.

• Members

YES. yes yes yes! +1

It really is sad though. Luke just isn't needed anymore. I love Luke, but with Tony's vacations and his children not really "needing him" anymore...He just doesn't seem necessary.

It's sad though, because Bobbie really IS needed. So many of her family members could use her. And there is such a family dynamic with her and Luke, too, that is just never played anymore. It's a shame they don't do anything with her.

• Members

Yeah they're pretty much a couple now. I think they are adorable together, but I don't see the show doing anything more with them since they don't seem committed to the Maya character. I foresee them going more forward with Ethan/Kristina & kicking Maya to the curb at some point. She'll die in the next explosion or leave town. No surprise they totally bombed it with this character, and her little sister that Guza kept saying they would bring on still hasn't showed up! Sigh!

• Members

LMAO! So funny yet so true. Yeah, Id like to know whats up with her sister as well. They used to mention her name all the time but I forgot what it even is right now. It seems as if Maya was broguht on so Guza could have another Q to kill off, considering he got rid of most of the others.

• Members

I wonder what happened to Zoe as well. She was supposed to show up months ago, but she never came to Port Charles. I remember there being rumors months ago that she might get romantically involved with Michael. But now it looks like that the storyline of Zoe coming to town has been dropped.

• Members

EVERYBODY on the show is talking about Brenda. People, she's NOT that special

I just noticed today but Sonny's hairline is totally receeding. He's gross. I dont see what these women see in him

Maxie looks cute today. For once, her haircut is working for her. Love her style as well

Laura Wright, dry your eyes. MCE did the runny mascara all last week and killed it. You pale in comparison

Is Irish girl supposed to be entertaining? I really want the Balkan to get her

OMG, Suzanne, STFU. I hope the Balkan gets her too

Carly....slut. Im sick of her breaking Jax down so she can use him for office sex as a means to get him to recommit to her. Her tactics are so obvious. Puhleaze, as if her washed up p--sy is going to keep him from straying. I hope he does cheat on her and I want her to walk in on it.

Archived