GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never said that. That is such an extreme position. You always take the extremist position 90s GH fans take. The whole notion that only 90s GH is good, the farther you get away from it the worse things are, and all other eras of GH sucks, and all other soaps should try and resemble it. I am very flexible and one of the few people who bother to post in this thread what I like about today's GH despite it not being written by the supposed embodiment of all things quality, Claire Labine. I think 90s GH is inferior to 80s GH that's for sure, but there are still things about 90s GH I like.

I am not the one with a narrow definition of good.

• Members

I could Dante not know that Brenda dated Sonny? Her name should have been all over his case file when Dante was investigating him. Plus Brenda is this big superstar celebrity. He didnt realize that she used to live in the town he is now in? I hope they explain all Monday and it isnt as sloppy as he was completely oblivious to her past wtih Sonny

• Members

Jax and Brenda! Man oh man wub.gif awesome reunion. The GH writer's have it all backwards. Brenda & Sonny are so played out and lifeless, Brenda was actually AWAKE with Jax today in their scenes! Jax is so much more vibrant with her, and he couldn't stop smiling wub.gif

Jax needs to kick Carly to the curb, why would he want to stay with someone like that. She acts like his mom/boss! I fear we'll have to see him fight for her yet AGAIN. What I would give to see him dump Carly instead! And for good..

Brenda/Dante....am definitely intrigued! But yeah how could he not know about Brenda/Sonny?? I'll never understand that LOL, but I guess I'll just deal and go with it. I think this is definitely a great little twist and I can't wait to hear how they know each other, and learn about their past.

It's like the scribes copied and pasted LW's scripts from a few weeks ago and put them onto the scripts that aired today, minus the parts that involved Brenda being back in PC. Carly was so whiny, childish, & incredibly unlikeable today. It's no surprise, but she gets worse and worse!!

• Members

normal_164.jpg

I've seen a lot of awful things said about Laura's Carly, but this is definitely the worst sad.gif

No but seriously, the LW hate was so strong in here I was afraid to even watch todays ep lol. I actually thought she did pretty good in the scenes where Carly catches Jax with whatsherface. I agree with the complaints about her yelling in the scenes with Jason though.

2w3z761.jpg

wub.gif

I wish they'd let her wear her hair curly more often

• Members

Say what you want about Kate, but at least she doesn't have a lopsided, frizzy, dead poodled, glorified, blow dried RAT on her head, calling itself hair...ahem *cough cough Alicia Minshew cough cough*

Nahh, I'm just kidding with you. I respect you as a poster, even if we disagree on Kate :)

Archived