GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, I'm disappointed in her. She lacks breath control (couldn't even hold out her last note), total head voice but makes faces as if she's singing from her diaphragm... and she sucks, dude! C'mon!

She hasn't gotten any better than she was in 2003? <_<

I mean, if this thread really wants to get into a debate about trailer trash whores who sleep their way to the top...

Now, that, was very engaging.

• Members

Cassie Layne is runnign her mouth at Dante for leaving town, leaving Michael alone and not telling her. While Dante probably should have told her, why is it his fault that she is only now finidng out about this? Why wasnt she with Micahel during Dante's time away to find out on her own? Oh wait, she did see Michael but instead of asking him about his life, she kept obsessing with him over Brenda and Jason being out of town. She is a pathetic excuse for a mother

• Members

Brenda/Robin wub.gif loved their scenes! Brenda's laugh ph34r.gif

Jax/Brenda wub.gifwub.gif that is where it's at!! Can't wait to see them interact tomorrow! Great cliffhanger with those two..

Loved the Carly/Michael scenes. I always like her in scenes with Michael, she is great with him. I'm glad she seems to approve of Ali. If Michael ever does pursue a relationship with her, I don't think I could take Carly rejecting her, being all overly protective of Michael or anything like that, so it's nice to know that she is aware of who Ali is and likes her.

Great to see Luke back!

Archived