GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He returned and I thought about posting about him but thought, does anyone even care? I swear he has the SAME exact story with the same scenes, just different costume and stupid accent every 6 months. Luke is a washed up has been and has LONG since outlived any actual usefulness. The character is a joke and I really wish ABC would have the balls to get rid of him. He brings less to the table than even Sonny these days. They parade him around on screen to humor older fans by showing that they still respect history even though most of his contemporaries have been gutted and theres not much left for him. Luke and Athony Geary are just an embarassment at this point. He is TOO old for this nonsense. I cant beleive anyone would find it entertaining, especially since we've seen this before about 100 times

• Members
Word!

It would mean an end to seeing Jane Elliot as Tracy Quartermaine, but what difference does it make at this point?! Other than the few fun, bitchy scenes they give her outside of Luke, she's useless also. And as long as Guza's writing this show, they will never Tracy anything fun or substantial. And I am not interested in seeing her be a prop to Luke. Hell, I'm not interested in seeing Luke anymore. Everyone involved in his story just stay in limbo and it just makes me mad to see them talk about this guy that we only see what? Three or four months out of the year?

• Members

I agree. With no Laura, Robert, Anna, Holly... and his two (three) children far too grown up for the whole "I need Daddy's approval" stories they've hoisted upon Lucky and Lulu respectively in the past... he's kinda useless. Especially since he can't have a story last any more than four days because he has to be written out again for Geary's 8 month vacations.

• Members

The whole family is useless, if you ask me. JJ is a good actor and he tries, which is more than a lot of the men on the show, so I guess they could find a place for him, if he ever stops styling his face like an Archie Comics character trying to be edgy.

• Members

Boy, you MUST be crazy! :lol: Jane would be a VERY welcome addition, she would take scenes with Slezak and Strasser to new heights, but Viki and Dorian go NOWHERE. :lol: I can hardly believe they were toying with the idea of Robin as Tracy once upon a time, Tracy should never be played by any woman the least bit prissy. Tracy's balls are bigger than Luke's. When Stuart Damon did that afterschool special with Robin he talked about the beauty and importance of characters and actresses like Dorian/Robin and Tracy/Jane and how they were invaluable to soaps. It was a really nice sentiment. Perhaps he should have been more concerned with the Alan Quartermaines of the soap world. :(

Archived