GH: October Discussion Thread

• Members

mjo1lh.jpg

LMAO! Brooke is trying to perform a song and these two hens are STILL fighting

1zv5naa.jpg

Brooke: "Excuse me, what the hell? Im singing!"

LMAO!

Shes upset that Suzanne doesnt have a better handle on Brenda's situation bc of the trouble and drama it poses for her own clients. Like why does Jason need to protect Brenda? Why cant she go back to Rome where she came from. This Balkan stuff will lead to nothing but trouble and Diane sees it

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that both Suzanne made some valid points, today. Diane about Brenda, and Suzanne about Diane often defends guilty criminals.

Diane like Alexis a lot in the past is defending/enabling people that she knows are guilty criminals who will keep doing wrong. I definitely didn't have a problem with Suzanne calling her out on that stuff and I think that Suzanne held her own against her.

Also I wonder why does Dante keep looking at Brenda's pictures in the magazine? I wonder if he was romantically involved with her and/or had feelings for her in the past?

• Members

I think we might be in for a storyline like that as well. I think that Dante might have been romantically involved in the past/slept together in the past. Or maybe he just knew her and had feelings for her even if they weren't romantically involved.

I could see Dante's disdain growing for Sonny due to this. Because he finds out that Sonny's great love is someone he may still have feelings for.

• Members

I will say one thing...I wish Kate had just ignored her. She pulled a trick that BB is known for that is not a good look and thats butting in on someone's personal conversation. Must be in the Falconeri genes. If she wants to act like a tramp, than let her. I did find it funny how she was grilling BB in the background. Her eyes were locked on them and she was just waiting to get up and say something, which she proceeded to do...lol

gh1006106.jpg

• Members

I'm sick of Michael. I'm sick of the "I'm a mess because of Pentonville."

Bitch, you're a mess because you grew up in the mob, kidnapped a zillion times, saw your father abuse your mother, had your biological father stage your death, got shot in the head and then proceeded to kill a woman in cold blood. Not because you spent 3 weeks in Pentonville.

I sick of his little sad sack face. I'm sick of his jumpy, bitchy, startled demeanor. I'm sick of his self-pity parties every other scene. I'm just sick of him. The writers either need to address the fact that Michael got his ass skewered like a pig on a spit or get OVER IT!!

• Members

Are you serious?! I WOULD have to miss the airshow on a day when something good happened. <_<

F*ck CONnie! That silly, stupid ass wannabe-dragon lady hoe. She's so pathetic, sitting at Jake's, looking to start a fight with her Natalie Merchant level jealousy.

She ain't scarin' nobody with that stupid, non-threatening, smug ass stare of hers. Olivia should've slapped that bitch into next week. Can't wait to see what this bitch tried to do today.

Oh and...

She should have just got up and booked another trip to Milan or Paris or Ottawa or even better, the fifth circle of hell.

:rolleyes:

Are there trailer parks in Bensonhurst? I mean I've never been to New York, but I'm fairly certain they don't have double wides there. Unless CONnie moves back. Gotta have someplace to house that huge, nasty ass ego.

And answer me something KHate stans: you really think she can beat Olivia's ass? KHate's a prissy ass fashion magazine editor. Olivia is straight up mu'fuckin street.

• Members

And in other news...

I'm just sick of Chad Duell in general. His face is pudgy, he looks lost in his scenes, and he can't play the "masculine teen whose life got turned upside down" angle for [!@#$%^&*]. I'm not saying that because I wish Drew Garrett would come back. But Chad Duell just can't play anything except constipation and "don't touch my ass."

The writing for Michael sucks, but Chad Duell playing him as a !@#$%^&*] ass bitch isn't doing him any favors to endear him to me.

• Members

Glad we got some more Olivia/Steve interaction, these two could be great. More please!

Kate sure does come out of nowhere. Whenever she's been gone for a long time it seems she just pops up at Jake's, conveniently at a time when Olivia is there, and then starts provoking her... She definitely has a lot of problems, it's unfortunate how watered down she has become. And so pathetic that she's still with Coleman, ick!

My problem with Michael, is why we can't get past all of this already? Can we please just find out if he's been raped or not, and then move on from there? I really would like to see him get through all that mess plus all the demons that haunt him from killing Claudia, and then start fresh. I liked him with Ali the other day. He's back in school. I want to see some more light hearted things going on with him. The writer's just torture this character to death, it's got to end!

I regret ever saying that I want the show to make a place for Suzanne in PC. She can go back to Rome now....it's been great, but no more please. lol.

• Members

Not sure...I've been to New York, but only Manhattan and Brooklyn. No double wides there...Haha! Just an expression.

Maybe Olivia would beat Kate in a fightt (Hey, the b*tch has gotta be good at SOMETHIN right?), but it would have been great to at least see Kate get the first slap.

Archived