SHALL I JOIN THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB?

SHALL I JOIN THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB?

Poor Claire! :(

Damn you, Guza! :mad:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny dumped her ass and the show ended with ehr crying alone in the dark. She got on the phone to her superiors to put her back on the case to bring Sonny down. She only wants revenge bc he dropped after a weekend of sex. I cant see how anyone can take her seriously considering how she torpeded her career for him. I really wish she'd move on bc Gh will throw her under the buss for Brenda

• Members

I feel bad for Claire. Almost. People warned her Sonny was going to use her but she snubbed her nose at them. Too bad she got royally screwed without Vaseline and Sonny's the one who ALWAYS comes out smelling like a rose. Countdown to how many times he starts calling call her slut, bitch, and whore when he finds out what she's up to. And that leads to...

Sonny and Brenda are monumentally BORING. VM does not have the WOW factor she once had and I don't see the all consuming chemistry their fans see. Maybe cause her face looks so different but her return is a major flop and the ratings reflect it. Hopefully things will pick up when she starts mixing it up with Jax, Carly, and the rest of Port Charles.

• Members

Vannesa Marcil Giovinazzo looks like sh!t now, I'd be able to tolerate Brenda a heck of alot more if she hadn't done whatever the hell she did to her face.

I surprised Sonny dumped Claire so fast. Usually he waits a few months after the predictable trip to the Island before disposing of his latest brunette conquest. I'd feel bad for Claire, but she got fair warning, and Dahlia Salem wasn't too convincing in the dumping scenes IMO.

And ew, I really hope they aren't going where I think they are with Brenda and Dante.

• Members

VanityHAHAHA.png BRILLIANT!!

She's married to her career... and cheated with a bargain basement thug for a fcuk under the island sun. Now the thug's kicked her to the curb and her career's handing her divorce papers. Oh hell, oh well. I don't feel sorry for Valerie Bertinelli. People take turns rattling off a laundry list of names of the women he's played, and all she thinks of is "Ooh, goodie! My turn! My turn!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
She'll be lucky to make it out of November Sweeps alive.

She should have fought the directors on whether or not to cry. I just didn't completely buy a heart so cold and icy just "breaking down" like that. I think she would have been very angry, but not crying.

She thought it would be different. :( LOL.

• Members

haha, perfect analogy! What makes this worse is how smug she acted to everyone that tried to warn her. Diane, Alexis, Jax, Carly. Friggin CARLY!. My goodness, Claire just made herself look like an idiot. Im sure Carly will now rub it in her face and Claire has no one to blame but her damn self

• Members

Wow, kind of at a loss for words with Sam contacting that prostitute for Michael. And I don't get it, did Jason just say yes or what? I can't believe he would approve of this.

But weirdly so, I did kind of like the Michael/Candy scenes. They were natural and just flowed nicely. Chad Duell is doing great, IMO. The past few weeks I think he's been doing better, I really accept him as Michael now. Not surprised that he got violent with her at the end. Yikes!

I feel like I should care about Patrick/Robin but I don't. I quite frankly don't want them to re conciliate, I think they could be much better apart.

Claire's reaction to Sonny was lame...she should have ripped into him hard and raised hell on his arse!! I doubt it, but what if she's pregnant??..lol. And it's great and all that she's entering into his case again, but really there is no point. Like any justice is going to surface with that anyways.

I start LMBO every time I look at it! Incredible banner, LOL.

Archived