GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the next sweeps stunt. But Olivia and Carly survive. And when Brenda leaves this time next year, Olivia will be there to pick up the pieces of Sonny's broken heart. He will realize the reason things never worked with Brenda is Olivia is the one, true, only love with his first born son.

• Members

so basically she will have been waiting 3 years for her story with Sonny to happen? In the mean time he's been with Kate, Carly, Claire, Brenda and who knows who else by the time he gets to her. I cant even call Sonny sloppy seconds by the time he gets to her. She sounds like a loser

• Members

A reformed prostitute whose got her act together, but is willing to turn a trick for a good cause lol...just doesn't seem right in this situation with Michael. I mean Jason & Sam should have gotten him therapy or sex therapy instead, not just hand him over to some stripper prostitute.

• Members

I can buy she might possibly be having a vulnerable moment and crying for herself, after facing the horrifying embarrassment of what a complete idiot she's become. But I definitely don't think she would or should be shedding tears over losing the face eating mobster with the big nipples.

That would imply she was thinking at all. And, frankly...?

That's another nail in her coffin of uselessness. Now, she's gone and given Allie Rescott yet another reason to squint, gnash her teeth and head roll. I'm through.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, this seems right up their alley. A mob enforcer and his moll getting a kid a whore. Sounds about right, to me.

• Members

:lol: :lol:

Seriously, though, Franco is the best self-promoter ever. He must be a workaholic too -- he wants to do everything! Art, writing, acting, directing, soaps, movies, university. I don't know many male starlets in Hollywood today who (a) have such a thirst for knowledge, (b ) would agree to a cover like that and (c ) give an interview to a non-mainstream publication. Ryan Gosling, possibly, but that's about it. Hollywood actors nowadays are so dull and generic mostly.

• Members

Suzanne, take your OLD ass back on over to Rome bc you are NOT needed in PC

I cant beleive Dante and Lulu are STILL on that plane. People fly across the world within 2 commercial segments yet it feels as if they've been on a plane for a week

I actually liking Michael and Candy. I wouldnt mind if she stuck around

gh1006102.jpg

Ahh, my girl Kate is on. This dirty look is the one she's giving BrooklynBrenda. She clearly doesnt like classless trash

Ugh at them trolling Sam so she can get a scolding and we can get a lecture on just how great Brenda is. People, she's not all that!

Like the Felicia mention. Too bad they trashed her so much that she's a joke

gh1006103.jpg

Dang Steve! I wanted to see Kate smack her

Go Diane! I loved her ripping into Suzanne. Someone needs to knock that self righteous bitch off her pedestal

• Members

I thought that Kate vs. Olivia stuff was amusing and that Suzanne vs. Diane stuff was interesting. I thought that both Suzanne and Diane held their own against each other. Diane is one of the few people that isn't on the Brenda Barrett lovefest train.

Also I think that Matt gave Patrick some good advice today. Even though I don't really like Patrick and wouldn't mind seeing Robin divorce him. I do like Matt, and wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

Archived