GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't want to repost your picture without permission. LOL. Thanks!

Buy the Brenda Bobblehead at Shop the Soaps! Log onto ABC.com and pick up your piece of Port Charles today!

See what happens when Brenda's in danger:

VanityHAHAHA.png

©R_Sinclair

When Brenda's sad:

VanityHAHAHA.png

©R_Sinclair

When Brenda's happy:

VanityHAHAHA.png

©R_Sinclair

(Botox and laxatives sold separately.)

• Members

Happy Birthday, Cheap21!! fest09.gif

I've been reading a lot of mixed reviews on Brianna Brown's performance today. I thought she did amazing!

I like that GH has Michael interacting with girls, but the way it's being written is just really annoying to me and not right! I like Ali, but WTH - why did she keep mentioning Michael going to prison, killing Claudia, etc?? If she likes him, then why does she want to talk about those kinds of things?? She should be trying to get to know other stuff about him rather than talk about his criminal past. I find it nice that she likes him despite what he's done, but she needs to tone it down a notch.

I understand Michael's reasons for what he asked Jason at the end....I don't see him saying yes though.

Wow Sonny and Brenda, talk about BORING! Man she is the worst with him!

• Members

Thank you!

IA on everythnig you said. Brenda goes to see Sonny to tell him, she doesnt want to see him. I really hate her.

Claire was extra stupid today. She tried to act all smart with Alexis if she she exactly what she was doing, but bitch please. You are one of MANY who thought they werent going to get played by Sonny

I still think Michal was raped. I wonder though if GH would really go there

I dont want to be bashing her for years to come. I guess we can hope she gets axxed by the end of the year and years later we'll occasionally reminisce about that annoying bitch from Brooklyn that used to be on the show...lol. Thanks for the happy bday. Thank god, they didnt put her or Carly on today. I got to watch this show in peace (well relative, considering Brenda was on)

• Members

I dont want to either, and I agree hopefully she's gone. But if she IS still around, I will enjoy bashing her with you. It is about the only thing I will enjoy about her HAHA. But yes, your idea is much better.

I bet it was a treat for you to watch without having to suffer through Snarly and Holivia! A birthday wish come true! LOL.

There's just no escaping Brenduh.

Archived