GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jealousy? Puh leaze, what you saw was disgust. Kate is so over the ho and obviously cant stand the sight of her. Her first day back in town and she has to see that twit while she was out wanting a good time.

Olivia keeps threatening to smack her and I wish she'd have the balls to do it. She is all talk. She tries to get up and act all big and tough yet she does nothing...again. I wish Kate had smacked her so BB would have a real reason to hit her bc right now she just looks pathetic when she stands up to her acting as if she's going to hurt her

Trailer trash, gutter trash, nasty trash...whatever! She's still trash!

Its her boyfriend's bar so its not random for her to be there. Olivia being there is just a coincidence. She has better things to do than track down that triflin ho. If BrooklynBrenda has a problemw ith her then maybe she should stop going to Jakes, considering Kate's dating the owner and goes there often.

• Members
What the hell else do you call a woman who just sneers at someone for no good reason other than to try to start some sh*t? She's jealous of something. All the money in the world won't make her happy.

Naw, girl. KHATE looks pathetic just tossing that stupid blonde hair of hers, trying to act all hard and [!@#$%^&*] like she's gonna start a fight. Bitch needs to sit her ass down. Where's Trevor Lansing or another rich 70 year old man when you need him to keep her occupied? Coleman can't keep her interested forever?

You mean like KHate right? Livia acknowledges her roots. She knows she's Bensonhurst. She knows she's street. Kate's been chasing for years to get away from who she is. Money will clean you up, but it will never change you are at your core. Kate's a pathetic bottomfeeder. Always has been, always will be.

Oh God! It's Claudia Zacchara all over again! :(

What ass?! You mean that pancake bubble attached to Vanessa's lower back?

And you can stay clinically braindead.

• Members

Maybe she didn't track her down but she still chose to go up to Olivia and start popping off at the mouth. If she has better things to do, then why would she even bother? Olivia was minding her own business at the table with Steve, and Kate was behind them just staring them down waiting for the perfect moment to walk over there and start crap. I don't think Olivia has a problem with Kate, unless Kate has a problem with her. Which she did today all of a sudden, so Olivia came out with guns blazing right along with her.

• Members

You can say Kate is a bottomfeeder, but that makes Olivia an even bigger one. At least Kate has class, Olivia knows she's trash and is proud of it. Look up trash in Webster's and it will say "See: Olivia Falconeri"...

I don't think you can call someone "fake" for wanting to make something of themselves. Kate didn't want to be trapped in a small town, with everyone in her business, with a controlling family. She didn't want to be some man's wife, she wanted to be her OWN person. So she got out there and made something of herself....If that's a bottom feeder, then I guess every person who takes themselves out of an unfortunate or bad situation and MAKES something of themselves, is a bottom feeder? People that grow up in abusive households and run from that to make something of themselves are bottom feeders? Cause they're "forgetting who they are" too. People who leave their hometowns for bigger aspirations are "bottom feeders", because they're not being "who they were born"??

Kate wasn't happy with her life. She wasn't happy being a small town girl. So she flew "out of the nest" so to speak, went to Manhattan and made a succesful life for herself. Sure, she changed her name...But does that make her a bad person? Because if it does, I'm pretty sure we're all damned to hell. Cause I can think of a lot worse things people do on the regular, then what Kate has done with her life.

Olivia is the bottomfeeder. She's trash, she knows it, and she's proud of it. It's quite sad.

• Members

oh IA which is why I said I wish she had just ignored her. Kate failed when she decided to waste her breath on that cousin of hers

She didnt wasnt to be a baby's mama at 15 to some gangster. She actually went to school, got an education and made a name and career for herself. Good for her. She had big goals and she went about achieving them.

"Trash and proud of it" Ha! That reminds me of the skanks on Jerry Springer

• Members
I don't think you can say she's PROUD of being trash. She had a scrappy upbringing, got pregnant, and did right by the baby she decided to carry. She just isn't walking around, pretending to be something/someone she is not.

Thanks to giving it up to dirty old men who could advance her career. That's something to be proud of? Really?

MISSING THE POINT!

Per usual!

KHate is not a bottomfeeder because she wanted to escape her past. She's a bottomfeeder because she acquired her career going dirty and rogue. Who knows how many men she fucked/fucked over to get to where she's at?

KHate reaps what she sows because she's an arrogant, selfish wannabe who tried to bite off more than she could chew. Has nothing to do with her wanting a better life for herself than being stuck in Bensonhurst. But the bitch tried so damn hard to act like she's so much better than everyone else.

Olivia can stand proud knowing that she doesn't have to be fake and bark orders at people for them to like her. People like Olivia because of her courage and convictions.

No one likes a "Fake Coward."

• Members

Kate has education, her career at Crimson, etc, and that's why I used to like her so much more than Olivia. Nowadays, IMO, she seems to be stooping to a lower level. I certainly don't see how she can be defined as having class these days after how she acted today, and the past few times she's popped up on our screens. Kate has lost her sense and is spiraling out of control. She is a mess! At least Olivia has got herself together somewhat.

• Members
You're quick to forget: Olivia wasn't "Baby Mama" to some gangster either. She lied about Dante's father to protect them both.

And since when is SCHOOL the be all and end all of life? Olivia is just fine with being working class and who can blame her? In such a sh*tty economy, it's not like a degree means squat anyway. You're implying that those who don't go to school aren't enlightened or intelligent or interesting, which is bullsh*t.

And yeah, KHate went about achieving her goals, by lying, laundering, and intimidating people. Problem is that the only one who actually sniffs her ass is Maxie and maybe Lulu because they're both her lapdogs. She's dating a guy who owns a watering hole. What a step down from the life she wanted to lead.

• Members

Protect them from what? Maybe had she told Sonny, she'd have given him a reason not to go down that path...to get out before he got way too deep. Telling Sonny when her kid is near 30 didnt do any of them any favors. OMG, WHY is she even still here? She came for a wedding and never went away. Bitch, go home!

Is school the be all and end all of life? Of course not. If BB was fine staying at home and getting pregnant, then good for her. I dont see why theres anything wrong with Kate not taking that path and going out and having high educational goals.

IA Coleman is a step down. She can do so much better and it pains me that she settled so low. The only thing that I can think of is that the sex must be really good

Kate mentioned today that 5 minutes with BB and it brings out the Connie Falconeri in her. Kate's character went downhill once BB came to town. Too bad she never used her bus ticket to get the hell out

• Members

Adriana Leon singing in Spanish. :wub: :wub: Move over, Luis Miguel. Spanish-language cheesetastic love songs are the best.

So good to see Kate. I love both Kate *and* Olivia and would much rather they joined forces with Diane and Alexis and ran over Carzilla, but hey. BTW, it really bugs me that Guza is unable to show two women being friends. Diane vs. Suzanne, Kate vs. Olivia... I'm assuming it is to prop up the false stereotype that women are always bitchy with each other and how great is Carly for shunning their pathetic asses?

Archived