GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was a nice episode or two of GH. Sonny/Brenda, Jax/Brenda, Robin/Brenda, Robin/Sonny, Jax/Sonny, Luke/Lucky...the only one missing was Foster and it was a 90s reunion! The whole last week or so with Brenda, Robin, Stone...it just is like a little bit of the 90s GH returned with just not as good stories.

I don't even like all of these people but it felt like comfortable, good old GH to me. I could watch these people over wastes of time like Sam, Alexis, Carly IV, Olivia and Johnny any day of the week.

• Members

Mmmm.... I don't necessarily think that's something to write home about - that just proves that the airhogs have been the focus for more than a decade. I find that disturbing.

I'm just skimming GH these days so I might have missed the context, but did Robin actually tell Brenda that she just had to mature a little to be in a solid relationship with Sonny? Please say i missed that one because if that is what Robin said, I think I have to hurt someone.

• Members

UGH! When the monster ego known as Laura Wright began to rear her ugly face.

All Wright ever does is yell and whine. I'm so damn sick of her Carly. I might even prefer Tamara Braun over this bitch. It's like she can't play any of Carly's scenes with a remote amount of subtlety or maturity. It all comes off as some actress who's trying to project this big bad bitch image.

Her scene chewing makes me fuckiing sick. I really fuckiing hate Laura Wright.

ETA: All she did in that scene with Jason was YELL! To the top of her lungs? What was she trying to convey? Panic, insecurity, concern? I can't tell because the only thing this bitch knows how to do is YELL.

Laura dear: You're not at a concert and Steve Burton's not on the Grey's Anatomy stage. Chill the EFF OUT!

• Members

Carly is afraid that Jax has fallen back in love with Brenda? Talk about dramatic. Brenda was alone with Jax literally 10 seconds before Carly walked into the room. Bitch needs to sit down somewhere

Ugh! I was watching a clip of her on YT and I thought I was watching Carly. I didnt realize how much of Cassie Layne LW brought to the role. Just check this out. She even does her classic ghetto head roll at 1:30

• Members
I used to think my reason for hating Cassie Layne was that she broke up Dinah and Hart and really gave Dinah the shaft. But when Nicole Forester stepped in and really made the role her own, I really began to enjoy and started rooting for Cassie. Forester showed more range in her almost three years as Cassie than Wright did in her entire GL run.

I really, REALLY hate what Laura Wright has done to this character. I admit, I DO admit, I was completely jazzed about Laura coming to GH as Carly because I hated Tamara Braun's Stepford Carly and I was looking forward to a more bitchy take. The first couple of months or so weren't bad for me, but over the years, Laura Wright thinks shrieking and yelling is the way to convey emotion.

I'm just beside myself about how much I really hate Laura Wright today. She's a terrible, terrible actress.

Archived