GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bc its annoying. She has been trying to make him jealous for weeks and now all of a sudden he's no longer interested in her bc of Brenda. Maxie needs to feel wanted and with Brenda around, she no longer gets that. I loved her banter with Suzanne though

Suzanne : " People are tring to kill Brenda"

Maxie : "Yeah, any woman with a man, I'd suppose" lol

• Members

I think that Maxie looked cute today too. I think that she normally dresses pretty cute. But that sometimes her hairstyle/different hair colorings she uses aren't flattering on her. Some of her hairstyles make her look too old for her age.

I think that Farrah Fath has the a similar problem with her hairstyles. I think that Farrah's hairstyles/colorings she wears make her look too old for her age as well.

I thought that Maxie was amusing in her scenes with Jason today.

I think that Siobhan and Lucky have nice chemistry. I can buy them in a romance, moreso than I can Lucky with some of the other women on the show.

• Members

Jax is such a balless wonder he didn't even have the nuts to throw that in her face. Instead he coddles, begs and pleads with her to listen to reason. I liked Carjax once but Carly castrated his manhood. Jax is such a simpering wimp I'm surprised he can still use the john. Any man with an ounce of dignity would have told her to STFU since she boinked Sonny three times. Instead he wipes her snot and allows her to manipulate him for the billionth time. The bitch even had the nerve to tell him don't do anything stupid :rolleyes:

• Members

You say that like Cackles didn't do that weeks ago in Rome.

I won't even go into the TV Guide article where Rescott shows how blissfully ignorant she is of who Carly really is. "I don't worry that there's damage being done to my character. Carly doesn't need protecting. She's way out there and that's what makes her fun." M'kay, girlie. Get nice and cozy in that catbird seat.

Can't stand Kirsten Storms. Maxie has great lines written for her, and I appreciate the character... but this chick is in her mid-20's and is sounding like she sucks down a tank of helium before she tapes her scenes. I'm not a fan of the grown woman baby-talk. See how far it got Jackie Zeman?

• Members
I hate that bitch.

She wants to brag about working in soaps for 20+ years, yet completely invalidates the hard work of some of her peers by saying "It's a soap opera" and "Who cares about character development."

When is the Masquerader coming to Port Chuck to poison this bitch's food again? Your boy, Casey Childs, makes a special directing appearance to motion the swirling overhead camera.

:lol::lol::lol:

With how early these girls are getting botox and plastic surgery, you'll have one more year before Kiks [!@#$%^&*] up her face and is forced to recurring.

Archived