GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How many times have we had to hear Matt say "Why do I bother?" regarding Maxie?? Why do you keep bothering?! It's never going to work out!! She's just going to keep getting jealous and want Spinelli back... Matt is SO pathetic. Everything about him is annoying. Even his bumpers..

Claire is still in heat ....she has had sex with Sonny 3 times already. She has changed so much, It's astonishing....maybe when she finally gets what she wants, which is to be pregnant with Sonny's baby, she'll stop this nonsense...but even that wouldn't be enough. She's definitely ruined!

Imagine if they didn't do the Claire in heat & LuckyCharms' Adventures in the Boondocks storylines, and went forward with Lucky/Claire while Liz was gone....sad.gif

I am just loving everything Brenda (minus Sonny). I can't believe it LOL never would have thought, but I'm fully enjoying her. This story has really turned around, IMO. Can't wait to see her reuinite with Jax and Carly.

• Members

Claire's a joke. I've been quiet because of my secret lover, bellcurve, and his undying devotion to Claire -- but today's episode (Friday 10/1) was ENOUGH! I've always had a problem with Valerie Bertinellii, but today was just too much. She wanted to "savor" the moment -- the moment of her being used as a mobster's concubine. I may have not been a fan, but I respected her. She was opposed to the ways of Sonny Corinthos. Now, she's become common and even though I had no use for her before, I have even LESS now!

• Members
This is not the fierce, beautiful bitch I fell in love with. She's a shell of her former self. It's a sad day here at Team Claire. So feel free to hate her.

I never thought she would be "the one" to change Sonny, but I thought she'd at least be able to keep her values and her dignity in tact. I don't even recognize this character anymore.

They should have had Franco off her.

• Members
:lol: Windows Movie Maker is kinda tricky. I made one Mvid and I'm done...

belleC I'm sorry to be this way but I have to say its the "D.syndrome on GH that is doing me in...they had my Elizabeth about to jump of da building and carted off to ShadyBrooke. I hate to be redundant like Guza but misogony is alive and thrives on GH ....

I knew she would fall by the wayside...I have been fooled time and time again through Hannah, Alexis, Reese, Sam etc....and about 8 others Sonny has banged and its the same ole' pattern he even threw in a dress for good measure

and Claire repeats more than once

"something tells me you have done this before ...I was screaming at the TV "Yep"

she's been dummy-ed down if the story continues...and pattern holds true to form (she sticks around) she'll be pissed if he dumps her (e.g. Brenda) which is what they are promoting but since there is a revenge storyline already on the table I don't know...so maybe they will surprise me and flip the script and she won't go after him and just remain docile.

Like they say in dialog who's zooming who wonder where the writers got this one from somebody has been hanging with the homies we use to say this back in the gap when Lionel Richie and the Commadores was "IT"

its an old school term..off their hit song Zoom...

• Members

Nah...

KHate may have been trashed for Sonny, but it's a matter of preference with character and actor. She has ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way; alot of it is Megan Ward's portrayal of the character and some of it has to do with how arrogant and annoying she is. The way she treats her staffers and her relatives. Kate was trashed for Sonny, I can somewhat agree with you there. But her arrogant "Devil Wears Prada" bullsh*t is so damn annoying and that has nothing to do with him. Give me the first six months of Claire Walsh anyday over KHate's entire damn run. Hell, I'd suffer through that shiteous "Shall We Join The Mile High Club" nonsense for a full 24 hours over sitting through five seconds of KHate Howard.

• Members

Christ. Do you hate me that much?!

I guess I have your Christmas gift picked out: I'm sending a poster and cake with Olivia's face on it along with tapes of Lisa LoCicero as Olivia on GH and Jocelyn on The City.

When's your birthday? I'll save the Brenda Barrett bobblehead for that special occasion. Everytime you shake the head, it will go "HA! HA! HA!" (©R_Sinclair)

• Members

I agree with you there. Claire could have been something quite special and she looked like she was being set up to be Lucky's "Tracy" (you know, the one who finally gets him over the myth of the perfect love) but TPTB threw it all away. I'm not happy about that one.

What's in MB's contract anyway? He has to have every new female that comes along and she has to be mentally raped before being seduced? I hate it - long past time for Sonny's final exit IMO.

Archived