B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno...I don't really see the point of Liam being Thorne's, other than Liam repeatedly remembering his first meeting with "Grandma" was him bein' smacked around. I smell some kind of "DNA mix up" in the offing.

• Members

he's been looking rather haggard for a while now. I always thought he was one of the most attractive older men in daytime but I took that back some time back. His age has finally caught up with him

Bill: "So theres a 1% chance Im not his father?" LMAO! :lol:

• Members

He gained a LOT weight since being married to Jennifer Gareis... ;)

Funny enough La Flannery slimmed down ever since McCook hit the food corner at the Grove. ITA with Cheap21, McCook used to be s sexy Silver Fox now he's just Garmbo.

LMAO at the Liam story. The pacing is sooooo off, but what we get is golden.

• Members

No offense to WH, DD and the Bill character, 10 times more interesting than Thorne, the also ran of the Forrester family. The conversation with Bill today would have been replaced by Thorne pleading with Widge and Stephanie to accept his son as the two of them ganged up on him for what he did to Stephy. Yawn.

• Members

I admit, I felt bad for Thorne today, teased with the prospect of daddy-hood only to be smacked down. Odd that he was given that soliloquy...maybe he will get some kind of story. God knows SAggie won't win Captain Whoremonger's heart...if she doesn't go BSC, maybe Thorne will get some sloppy seconds this year.

Bill is one SOB. Praising his son for hitting him is twisted.

Archived