B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liam is Bill's son. He is a "William", right?

Can't wait to meet his mother. It's not Maura West for sure.

Please kill off Ridge. His death would mean war for Stephanie and Brooke (ala Philip's on Y&R).. Then after a few years Ridge can return and come out as gay. :)

• Members

I think his mother will be a nobody. She could even be dead. The canvas are just too full to support new characters. If they do bring on a mother, I would love it if it were Felicia. Say she had a child years ago when she aws off the show and gave it up for adoption. Retcon a one night stand between she and Bill. I think it could work.

• Members

BRAD BELL: What the hell's goin' on here? You already are on my show every day for the last 20 years and now you're getting burnt out and start phoning it in? Well that's not gonna happen Ronn. IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

KKL looks totally mortified and Kyle Lowder looks like someone just ripped ass and he's smelling it pretty intensely.

• Members

Just caught with last weeks eppys...got to say I loved the Stephanie and Liam scenes...truly hilarious with Stephanie slapping someone again....lol

It was good cheesy scenes!

As for Ronn Moss

RONN MOSS YOU CAN'T ACT S H I T!!! RONN MOSS HAS TO BE THE WORST ACTOR IN DAYTIME TV. His scenes all last week and today's show with Liam were laughable. Gawd what a horrible actor.

His looks have gone to hell!! I always thought he looked like an ape anyways.

Archived