B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm loving B&B. I'm sure Liam will be Bill's son too, although that Thorne scene today was random as hell & wouldn't mind Liam be his either, would actually give Thorne a story.

Yeah Ronn Moss is still a horrible actor. I'd love if they killed off Ridge too...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ronn Moss was cringeworthy today. His acting was extra bad.

Thorne! Wow, was not expecting to see him there a all, especially since he was recently dropped to recurring. I expected him to be limited to family meetings and weddings

LMAO at Steffy telling Ridge she was at Bill's house

Why is this show doing so many outdoor scenes now? They really need to stop filming on the CBS parking lot. Those shots look so bad especially in comparison to AMC. The CBS studio hall scenes also need to go. The show's production values are pretty low

Liam's haircut looked horrible. He might as well have left it long since he didnt go all the way with it.

How the heck does Liam figure that Ridge is his father? Seriously his lead was rather weak

• Members

Sometimes Ronn Moss is average and can get through episodes without messing up, but today was bad. When Ridge asked what Bill was trying to pull with his daughter, I was thinking that Ridge would be in for a shock if he knew what his daughter pulled with Bill to get the company back, LOL.

• Members

Ronn Moss gets the mentions in Talk Soup so they just let him ham his way through any and every scene. That and the fact he still has 70s hair. :lol: Somebody once said he would never cut it because he's embarrassed about his ears.

Uh, what is Bill playing at? He's married to Katie but does he have a thing for Steffy?

I usually am ok with B&B's outdoor shots but Ridge walking down an anonymous, dark hallway while talking on his phone? C'mon, B&B. You could have just filmed him in his office doing the same thing.

• Members

Scott Clifton is a winner. He can make the most out of crap. So far Im liking Liam. B&B probably wont making him a lasting character be he is a good actor who held is own with Susan Flannery and outacted Ronn Moss (which isnt difficult). He has a natural chemistry with Hope and I think I prefer them together over she and Oliver. I think I also prefer this than he with Steffy.

Speaking of which, can B&B make Steffy and Bill a couple already? I want them to have an ongoing affair. The look on Ridge's face to learn that they are sleeping together would be priceless.

• Members

IA and Im surprised bc he seems like such the anti-B&B type actor. He has been one of the show's better finds in a while, along with the actress that plays Hope. Oh and the Jones have got to go. What a failure of a family

I bet Adrienne Frantz is probably thinking "I should have stayed on Y&R"

• Administrator

I was loving Liam/Hope...until the kiss. Whe Liam was making his speech to Hope, I just kept saying, "Don't kiss....don't kiss." Man, what happened to the long build up of a romance...the build up to the first kiss. I want to see that. Scott/Kim are great young actors, and they have chemistry, so it was very smart to pair them together (I hope). Just slow down! They've only been interacting with each other for 3 episodes!

• Members

The only reason the Jones family has failed is a failure to properly develop them as individuals and as a family unit. Rick Hearst and Sarah Brown are great actors but they only do so much if the writing and character development is non-existent. I figured the whole rape storyline with the photographer was a great foundation for Aggie, but nothing has been done to build on that foundation. Perhaps if a paternal or maternal unit came on, that might have helped with the family.

Plus, I wonder if they are going to turn Oliver into a stalker. Vibes have been given off indicating that direction (unless that is the actor giving those vibes off and not what the writer's had in mind).

Archived