B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF!?!?! I have not read any spoilers and that ending had me shocked. I wonder if this is true or just some lie Liam said to get Ridge to back off of him. You guys think he could be RJ SORASED? Brooke acts as if Hope is the only kid she has left and its not like Ridge pays attention to him. The boy was aged and no one even noticed

• Members

No way this is RJ. Ridge, Steffy and Stephenie would recognize him. We are supposed to believe Ridge lives with him, even if the kid is off screen all the time. Also he is younger than Hope, so he wouldn't have a job. He's still in school. It's really no great shock that Ridge has a unknown son. He probably has several that will pop over the years if this show lasts.

Do you watch this show? laugh.gif I'm just kidding, but really. I think this makes a hook up between Hope and Liam all the more likely. It's Steffy/Rick all over again. Just think of all the angst it could cause Ridge/Brooke. Not to mention Steffy will hate her new brother paying more attention to Hope than to her,

• Members

You guys crack me, up. Ridge not recognizing his OWN flesh and blood, the trophy child: Ridge Forrester Jr!???

Liam being Ridge's son however - holy crap. I read it on B&B's Facebook page before seeing the actual episode. I'm torn; it could be good or maybe it's better if it isn't true. Either way this could play out nicely...

• Members

Sorry, but it's really not all that far fetched on this show, which is why I felt the need to go on about why it couldn't possibly happen. Kind of like listing all the reasons Brooke couldn't possibly have mistaken Oliver for Ridge and vice versa for all the good that did us. ph34r.gif

What was that crazy woman's name from awhile back, that Stephenie bullied into having an abortion as a teen? Is she dead? Could she have gotten pregnant with Ridge's kid the last time she sort of abducted him when he had amnesia? Could this be a child of Caroline or Karen? We need someone with a good memory to fill us in here. I've missed patches of this show through the years and even when I haven't some of these stories are blended together in my mind.

• Members

Morgan is alive and now sanely living with her mom since 2005 (the botched return of Sarah Buxton just before Hunter Tylo came back). She COULD have somehow gotten a child from Ridge... or ANY other woman living in the LA area from Ridge's puberty till 1987...

Making Karen or Caroline Liam's mother would be a HUGE insult. Caroline was a virgin till Ridge and would never given a baby away and Karen never had any non-platonic relationship to Ridge.

If Liam has to be Ridge's child and the have to be ties to the past: Liam should be the son of Margo Lynley/Lauren Koslow (although he is decades too young for that).

• Members

I thought of Morgan but she had an abortion and miscarriage. They wouldnt really pull an AMC here would they? I think the ending was just done for shock value and Liam isnt his son. It could be that Liam thinks he is but it someone else in LA. Other likely candidates are Bill, Whip and Nick. My money is on Bill. Ridge's daughter with Bill's son? Seems like an obvious storyline bc of the forbidden love aspect of the 2 families

Or, B&B can screw up SORASing again and make him Lil Eric, Amber's kid, who has not been mentinoed since she moved back. The boy despite his apeparance on Y&R should be older than Hope and Liam, despite being superSORASED, is consistent with whats been done to Hope....lol

• Members

I don't think he's too young...Margo left town in 1992, so let's say she was pregnant when she left (a farewell roll in the hay with Ridge or Bill Sr or Eric isn't ever out of the question), so the kid would be 18...SORAS him a little and you've got Liam!

Although I love, love, love Lauren on DAYS, I feel that she needs to return home to B&B.

• Members

I have always been a fan of Clifton as Dillion on GH, so I'm glad that he's fitting into B&B so nicely. Usually such early on overexposure would be annoying but right now I like Liam.

Could be but won't.

Liam will have strong ties to the show as it seems. If Ridge or Thorne (why not??? oh right, he gets no story. never mind!) is the daddy, his mother MUST have been on the show. If the mother is some random model or else, he is Nick's or Bill's child. Since Liam is in Bill's orbit already it'S probably him.

If *I* would get my wish Liam's mama would be Lauren Koslow but since she's married to Massimo at DAYS (Carl Winslow ©: stay away!!!) I would reveal that former FC secretary and Brooke's BFF Maeve Quinlan/Megan shagged a Forrester and got preggers years ago...

• Members

Earlier, I had a bit of a brain hiccup and forgot that Hope isn't Ridge's daughter ...

Another possibility with this story, could Liam be working for Dollar Bill, pretending to be Ridge's son so he can claim his piece of FC and then sell to Bill who is trying to gain controlling interest in the company?

Archived