B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder what Susan Flannery thinks when she gets these scripts? She is a gamer. She just gives these scenes her all which is why they work. I don't know how the crew doesn't break out in laughter during these scenes. Maybe they aren't comical when they are filming them. The humor only comes across when they are on film.

• Members

The show is boring me again. I expected it to be more exciting when Hope found out...But it's not. I do, however, understand why she finds it hard to believe it was an accident...

1) Brooke has a history doing that.

2) HOW do you not know if your having sex with a woman who's birthed four children...Or a virgin?? and HOW do you not know the...feeling...of the man you've been with for YEARS....as opposed to an 18 year you've never been with??

It was an OK storyline at first, but it's boring me now.

• Members

It's all so long ago, I have trouble to get right: First time was 1999/2000 (?) when Stephanie had the stroke and La Flannery was off-screen basically for three months and if on had scenes lasting five seconds.

Then again in 2003/2004 she had a minor time off (just 4 weeks or so) again, she began to lose her (then natural) hair, started to look extremely pale and in an interview she mentioned she was having health issues. Since till this day she has never confirmed to have had cancer in the first place, I always assumed the cancer came back.

As for La Flannery's wardrobe: I HOPE that once Birgit has realized that she is slim and brash-looking again Stephanie's wardrobe will change for the better. The comfy suites were as to Flannery's request in the first place I suppose...

• Members

You know who's having it easiest these days? Bradley Bell. Because, he can write and produce whatever [!@#$%^&*] he wants to, and obviously, no one who works for him can even question it. Man, to be in that lucky so-and-so's shoes....

• Members

Ok, I've tuned in the last 2 days... and WOW, how good is this show? Flannery is on the top of her game, as usual. And how believeable was Scott Clifton with that "I think I just sh!t my pants" look. The onscreen chemistry with Flannery and Clifton was like a freaking SUPERNOVA, they play off each other so perfectly, and THEN.... did anyone notice how in the middle of today's eppy, Sucky acting Ron Moss had to suck all the momentum out of it, with his lame recitation during the confrontation scene? DAMN he was BAD. How the hell did he get this role? Can someone tell me?

• Members

Yeah, Ronn Moss was at his worst today. And on top of that, I got the impression that he totally phoned it in, which makes me wonder if he's not too happy with the direction of this story ...

Speaking of, WTF? "I'm you son!" Really??? Who??? How???? What??? Where???? When???? Please tell me there's another twist to this because this is plum ridiculous. And doesn't it cancel out any potential love interest with the young ladies he's shared scenes with so far?

This isn't R.J., is it????

Archived