B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Still loving Hope/Liam. I get what you're saying Toups but idk it kind of endears them more to me. I don't mind a few chaste kisses here or there with them. Its still going slow IMO and I like that.

OMG can we just please be rid of Conroy? He's sometimes good eye candy but that can only take you but so far. When he was imitating Stephanie with that high-pitched voice I cracked up... so bad.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God SAggie is such a bitch. You're getting so big Bridget. Ugh...like everyone didn't wait on SAggie hand and foot when she was knocked up with Sperminator's precious bundle. Poor Budge can't even find a place to live, and lives practically in seclusion for her whoredomness.

Nick is an asshat.

But the look on Budge's face when Amber asked if she and Jackie were "sharing" Owen was kind of funny....

• Members

Part of me wishes they would go there. Not an actual threesome, but just letting Budge/Owen and Jackie have an unconventional relationship. That will never happen on network daytime TV though and I'll admit it probably shouldn't. It would make B&B a lot more interesting to me though.

• Members

I don't post much so I apologize for the shallowness ahead but.....Liam and Hope give me the skeezes. Scott Clifton is probably great to work with and a great guy but I find him to be one of the least attractive under 35 male ever on soaps, and his acting annoys me. For Hope to go from Oliver to him would be like someone dumping Megan Fox for Roseanne.

• Members

I said almost the same thing to my mom while watching those scenes.

Me: Too fast.

Mom: What?

Me: They're moving this story too fast.

Whenever I look at Scott Clifton, I'm always asking myself, "Dude, you did shower before coming to the set, right?"

• Members

Im BEYOND sick of Jackie, Owen and their cougar photoshoots. She is too old for this. How narcisstic for her to be the lead model in ALL of her campaigns. And they wonder why Jackie M is in a financial slump. Whip is horrible at his job bc he keeps dishing out the same old tricks

Amber looks hungry for a man and she comes across as pathetic and despserate

Oliver is such a tool. Forget Conroy's acting...the character just plain sucks. He is too soft, naive and just an all aronud doofus

Agnes was so smug when she was with Bridget. I wanted to see her head get smacked into the door

• Members

Finally caught up on B&B

Loving Liam. I agree with everyone who says Scott Clifton fits right in. I LOVE Liam and Hope! They are so cute together, the chem is natural, 2 great Actors who work well with each other, it just all works for me. I'm fine with the pace B&B is taking with them. I am so over Oliver/Hope. They will never be the same again, Hope is always going to think about what Oliver and Brooke did and push him away. Liam/Hope all the way.

Still new to this show...is Jackie always the face of the Jackie M stuff?? Like for the shoots and stuff? Do they ever use other models? It just seems like it's her and Owen all the time. She just seems so old to still be doing that, I like the crazy ideas for the photo shoots, but all I wonder is why there isn't a younger, hotter model in place of Jackie to be posing with Owen??...lol

Why haven't Steffy and Bill porked yet? LOL it seems like it's only a matter of time. They are always secretly flirting. I want to see these two have an affair, that would be good.

• Members

Because Jackie is a narcisstic old slag. It bothers me how she is the lead model in ALL of her ad campaigns. Its pretty annoying and not too realistic. I said it earlier in this thread that its no surprise why her company isnt doing too well these days. Maybe she needs to get her head out of her ass and realize she isnt in her 20s and shouldnt be the face of the clothes she is trying to sell

Oh and yes, Bill and Steffy need to hook up! Its my forbidden pair that Ive rooted for that have yet to do the deed. I want them as it would make for more drama. Plus I think Steffy is much better with a man than playing the silly games with the immature boy, Oliver

• Members

Totally agree with this. It would cause so much drama. I don't know about anyone else, but I find Bill/Katie so annoying together. I don't want to see their marriage last. Steffy and Bill hooking up would do the trick. More Logan/Forrester family drama, which I love. It would also piss off Ridge a lot to, I wouldn't blame Steffy for wanting to upset him after how he didn't trust her about the tribute video scandal.

Archived