B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like how Hope is forgiving Oliver so fast. Today it was like she totally forgot about what happened with him and Brooke, until those last few minutes of the show when she became resistant again with that necklace. I was also surprised a little bit on last Friday's episode, when Oliver's MP3 player started playing pose, LOL Hope didn't even react like she usually does, I was expecting her to though. Seems like this might just be swept under the rug soon.

Looks like Bill has a past with Liam's mom, judging from that last scene where he saw the pic of her that Liam dropped. He looked surprised and then crumpled it up. They could be father/son, or maybe it's really Ridge (doubt it), or

, but I kind of hope and think it is Bill...their names are similar, and it just seems to fit, considering how things are being structured right now...

• Members

Taylor: Do you hate Brooke?

Thomas: Yes, I do. I hate her! Hate hate hate!

Taylor: Wait -- you moved your face when you said that.

Thomas: No, I didn't. I swear.

Taylor: Yes, you did. I saw you. Don't lie to your mother. Steffy, come here.

Steffy: I hate Brooke! Hate hate hate!

Taylor: You didn't move your face. That's my girl. Take everything!

• Members

Poor John McCook. Eric has been relegated to a out-of-character plot-driven prop once again. Would he really side with kicking out Brooke? I just don't buy it. This whole story is riddled with contrived plot points, including Taylor giving Steffy all those shares when she could have easily split them between the her and Thomas and got the same results. All of this to suit the story is lame, lazy storytelling. I hate how I get excited about the show one minute and then I'm reminded what a hack Brad Bell can be the next.

• Members

I loved that Thomas called Taylor out on her favoritism. My guess is Thomas will be instrumental in exposing some of Steffy's more unsavory "tactics" in getting FORRESTER back from Bill, for some random reason.

LOL at all the Forresters ganging up on Brooke---as if "HoneyBear", gun-toting BigSteph and TaySlut (who banged Brooke's son after her daughter Pheebs and nearly married him) haven't embroiled The Company in scandal either.

• Members

So many people have shares in Forrester, all these percentages being mentioned and handed off to people so easily, I think I got it down now though lol.

I really liked their scenes today, loved when he shielded her from that paparazzi guy. He gave her a nice little look when she walked away after their conversation, to. Did they really used to be married?? Why did they end??

• Members

Yes they were married, but he had sex with her daughter and got her pregnant. That kinda ended things....lol. Dont feel too bad for Brooke bc before that, Nick was married to Bridget and Nick left her to be with Brooke, so it was karma that came and got her back for that

• Members

I too enjoyed Nick & Brooke's scenes, and miss them as a couple. Too much has happened to go back, but I never could stand Ridge & Brooke. Hopefully the wheels are turning in Nick's head now- I think that would be great if he recruited Brooke over to the competition (Jackie M).

• Members

I forgot to mention Brooke going to the restarant where teh Forresters frequently have lunch with a scarf on her head and dark glasses...did she honestly think she wouldnt look suspscious?

Oh and yes please bring Nick back with Brooke. Jackie inequiring about them? I mentioned not too long ago that I wondered if BB would go there bc they had Aggie ask him if he still loved her and recently they had a scene together and he's worried about her at Forrester

• Members

Another day, another "we're on the edge of the precipice! Sales are falling! We won't survive to next week!"

Honestly, these "multinationals" like Forrester Creations and even Spectra-on-a-ressurgence are incredibly ineptly run if the very survival of these firms lives and breathes on week-by-week sales.

Archived