B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

God Aggie is being written as so pathetic. "I have no expectations of you Nick". Gag me. I don't know what's more pathetic, meaning the drivel she's spouting or lying about it, which she obviously is. The women of LA need to figure out that Nick Marone is not all that. Damn.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she's going to turn into a psycho. That's usually what follows the sort of hero worship Aggie is displaying for Nick. She basically gave him permission to use her and dump her today. We'll see how that works out for him when he takes her up on it.

• Members

Would've loved to see some of Bridget's you left me in a mineshaft to die hatred for Amber... but of course they're all chill coworkers. Wonderful.

Put Nick with Amber... they deserve each other... and it'd screw a lot of [!@#$%^&*] up.

Oh Bridget, you so stupid. Don't you know that Nick's the only one allowed to have an affair while still keeping the moral highground? You're screwed and it's all your fault. Even Owen gets away with it.

bahaha role reversal: Nick the parent, Jackie the child, he says it's going on since he was about 10... yeah, when Jackie was 18 :P

• Members

They need to recast the role if they plan on keeping her like this bc Sarah Brown's range is limited. She can not play a heroine, innocent or a victim. She screams bitch or psycho. She is miscast in the role as it is currently being written.

LMAO at Brooke traveling around all icognito

This story angle with Steffy's presentation is SOOOOO stupid. How can she nor Ridge remember that the stuff said was exactly what she said to him the night before? Why is she not suspecting Liam considering he had access to her PC right before the presentation?

• Members

Keep Sarah on B&B until CBS' other surviving sudser get new headwriters then have her come to Y&R as a new backboned victoria.

Jackie is a creep about Owen/Bridget. I'm just waiting for them to have a mad threesome. Desperate much?

• Members
It was all about the Brooke/Oliver boink with Hope and we even got FIVE Pose soundbytes! LOL....had me laughing. The anti-Logans also bashed Brooke and talked about Steffy getting control of Taylor's stock

It is kinda creepy. I dont think Jackie quite realizes that her husband is having a kid with a woman he briefly dated. She is being way too easy and calm here. Its admirable that she's trying to stay drama free, but its still odd

Archived