ATWT: August 2010 discussion

• Members

0.jpg

It's actor David Zepeda. He is currently starring in the soap/telenovela...Soy Tu Duena on Univision.

The only reason Reid wasnt made a killer wacko was because of how popular he became. Of course he wasnt Goutmans or Pissy creation...Had he not become so popular..once Krietzman left he would have been made a killer wack job. I am still sure Goutman and Pissy considered doing it at the end. Instead they decide to kill of the guy they came between Nuke. It's obvioius David K knew Nuke wasnt working and knew what Luke needed.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what I think as well. I watched the clips of Reid from yesterday's show. I can't believe that I am supposed to believe that boring ass Noah is so unforgettable or most importantly that Reid didn't dump Luke's ass there and then. It is unbelievable that Reid would put with Luke's whining about Noah for more than a second.

• Members

Just wish I could find a picture that truly captures his illuminating smile. Why the HELL are soaps playing tug of war with Billy freaking Warlock while Mark Collier is sitting around working out & smiling without a contract? And to top it off, the man can act.

• Members

AAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

The invasion of Collier stabs at my very soul.....Himbots have no place in this thread!

And if you're going to post random chestal pics...at least start with the prime stuff---where's Dr. BodBen when you need him?

• Members

Just saw the previews for tomorrows and ummmm...only Noah would be dumb enough to believe that Reid is having an affair with Chris Hughes....lol:lol:

Too bad it isnt true and Chris isnt being played by Dylan Bruce.

Archived